Reviews for The Decision
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
nice that has to be my fav out of all of the alt ending ive read and ive read literally every last one of them
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It's sad that she let him die, but this is a great story, very well written, good job
annieX chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Nice:) I just read this story for literature class ad had as similar assignment
Patworx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice work! You really added a feel of humanity to the princess.
Taayluur chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was amazing! I had to do one for school to! I love this! I had to do one for English, too and I posted it on here. I orginally put mine under Misc. Books, but now I can put it on the catergory so you wouldn't be the only one.

Anyway.

I enjoyed this. It was better than anyone in my classes.

I enjoyed the depth of charater you gave to the princess. We get a feeling of nowing what she's like. Out of all the unessary details the author put in that story, The personality of the charater was missing. Which would help the reader decide who/what came out og the door that fateful day.

You vocabulary is good, too. You almost never repeat the same word twice.

I'll give a good laugh to you and write quickly the ending a boy in my class wrote:

The guy open the door, and the tiger pranced upon his chest, knocking him to the ground. It was licking his face playfully and began purring like a cat.

So the Tiger and the man became best friends forever (like Mike Tyson!)

And they died in a car accident two weeks later.

Also, By the sense of my curiosity, Is your literature textbook "The Language of Literature"?

Because that's where I read the story (in my textbook).
swgeek chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
When we read this in class last year, I wrote the ending as the tiger. I really think you did this very well. It is almost strange to actually read the ending, instead of just explaining it. Even though it makes you lose your breath for a second, it was well written. good job.
Alycia Evergreen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ok so what I say might scare you but I hope it doesn't. Im not a creeper I just saw Lady or the Tiger and wondered about it beacause in my english class with Mr Diprimio we had to do the same thing wih the same story. I normally wouldnt give information out about me but im from bh-bl high school, are you? Im just curious beacause I have never heard anybody in school talk about fanfic so, please reply back.:)
Scribe Azai chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I remember reading this story in class, teacher had us write an ending for it and I swear, half the class [including myself] had her send him to the tiger. Only your version is easily twice as good as my version.

Anyway, I like the fact that you give us some insight on what the princess was feeling. One of the things I didn't really care for in the original story was that you never really found out what anyone was feeling. You were told that the princess loved him, but...

Which is why I liked what you did. You took the story and gave it this more personal air tto it, by writing thingss from the prncess's view, leting us really see her side of the story.

It felt realistic. She's not just some half barbaric princess, she's someone who feels guilt and grief and you did a fabulous job with the story.

Bravo.
Nighthawk21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is what I thought would happen too. My English class spent the whole period arguing about what she would choose. Good job.
Terasa chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I read the original story and I think you right I thought you did good
Exo-Politics522 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh, man. We had to read this short story in my high school English class. Our teacher had us write an ending to it, and I spent at least half the class trying to figure out how to write the ending. But I loved the way you ended it :) Good job.
To love and be loved chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I always had trouble imagining an ending to this story. It was good!