Reviews for Truly Hypnotizing Love
Isabel chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Wait so they never found the rest pf their friends only kukai,utau,amu,and ikuto were found
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
This story really wasn't what I expected I mean I love it I really do it's just the I didn't think the story would turn out like that at all it just turned out different than I expected it to but it was still awsome
Iain chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
well the fine was okay but the time between the kidnapping and the time were she was in russia was a lot confusing also at the end it would not have been bad to now what those three bets thing was..
iain chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
you are really into spy movies aren't you? you quite enjoy torturing everyone xD
Hinata2413 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
that was good ending to the story. You accomplished what you were trying to do at the end. life is not simple it is complicated with evry turn.
Hinata2413 chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
you are wrapping up your story very well. I cant wait until I see the final one :D
StormDaKittyCaT chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Can i reread this over and over
ShugoCharaFan1234 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
First of all, Ikuto would never hypnotize Amu. He would want Amu to truly love him. Having someone love you but knowing it's fake is much too painful. So it isn't even realistic that Ikuto would make Amu fall in love with. Second of all, you have a LOT of grammar mistakes, especially commas. Fix them. Third of all, does Yaya talk in third-person or first-person? You keep switching them back and forth. Choose one and stay with it.
D chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
This story is getting off track and ridiculous! I'm skipping to the newest chapter!
D chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
This is veering strangely. I thought it would be fun and light and about amu being hypnotized into loving Ikuto! What happened to that story?
Hinata2413 chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I am happy to see you updating this story. Please continue doing so!

johnmajormrbluehippopotamus chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES

I LOVE OF UR PAIRINGS

LONG LIVE AMUTO 4EVER
Biby-san chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
HI! Well i like it (: but at the same time i don't understand some things, because:

1) I talk in spanish but my english is good (i practiced all my life)

2) i don't understand some charpeters... please help me to understnad better it's the first fic that i read in english...i promise if you help me i will get you story to my favourites stories...HELP!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »