Reviews for Rewrite:Accident
screenshots of the dreamer chapter 8 . 8/22
it's that all ? write more please .. this is the most different & successful story about Ruka and Natsume. thank you for making it ..
Itachitachi chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Please update this. The story's good. I really wanna know how natsume'll make it up to his daughter and to ruka too or if there will be any progress at all to their relationship. Please please update...
KoiTsukiKoiTsurugi chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
So awesome!
NanaliJoci chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I didn't even know ya updated. YaY! I like that Ruka stood his ground and didn't let Natsume control him. Sad that the little girl doesn't know hmmm I bet her reaction would be full of flames.
SunshineProject chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
god this is great :D
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 8 . 12/25/2012

I should be reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllll yyyyyyyyyyy mad at you for taking so long to update, but then again, I do the same.
I know I said I'd be bugging you a ton to update, but life gets in the way at times. For a while I thought you'd abandoned the story.
Now that you updated, and what a great chapter, I will forgive you.
But, ya better update again! :)

EchizenRyomaLover chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Ohohoho, things are definitely getting interesting. I admit this is the one time I am upset with Natsume because running away for that long is just cowardly, regardless of what reason he thought for Ruka's call. Still, as much as I don't think canon Natsume would do this, it's still a possibility. I am definitely excited to read the next chapter.

Merry Christmas and thank you for the update! :DDDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
...I don't blame Natsume for any of this. I think Ruka is a coward who is using that whole "I tried to call you" bullshit as an excuse. If Ruka really HONESTLY wanted Natsume to know about their child he would have done everything possible to let Natsume know. Call him everyday, try to go and meet him in person-hell he knew that Yoichi still had contact with him and yet he never asked him to spill the beans. The truth of the matter is Ruka was selfish and a coward and didn't want to share his daughter.

I don't think he has a right to say who should be Amaterasu's father either-its not up for debate because Natsume is and will always by blood-and nature-be her father. It was selfish and irresponsible on Ruka's part to let his daughter think it was OK to call another man "Daddy"/"Dad" or any other variation knowing that her REAL father had no idea she even existed.

Sorry if I kinda ranted here-I am just so tired of seeing this situation over and over again where the mother somehow thinks its Ok to not tell the father that he's a Dad. Thats just NOT OK and I'm sick of people making excuses for mother's (and friends) like this.

i am glad to see you back though-keep up the good work!
Natsumes Love chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
this story is amazing! i thought i was the only one who thought about Natsume kissing Ruka senseless. so kawaii /
hotxhotguy chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Kaze chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! This has just gotten VERY interesting (Once again, that is a compliment. A good one at that.) Please post it soon, and I hope I didn't sound too selfish there... Derp.

PS. This story is awesome! X3
Kaze chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
This was pretty cool. I wonder if Natsume found out that Amaterasu is his daughter...?
Kaze chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
This chapter had nice detail to it as well as a slight hint of comedy at the right moment. You really to have talent! :)

PS. I always wondered if something happened to the promise stone if you ever cheated on the person...
Kaze chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I loved that last part, haha :) The chapter's of this story always seem to make me happy.
Kaze chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I really liked the journal-like part of this chapter. It was nice and interesting. :) (When I say interesting, it's a compliment. Don't worry.)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »