Reviews for The Three Stages of Love
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow! This was absolutely perfect!
InfinitIsh chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great work :) Big Fabrevans fan right here, soo. I loved you Sam, he's perfect, and Quinn too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I miss Sam and Quinn together sooo much! Please write more for this couple, they're perfect for each other. Thanks for this, it was good, i really liked it. Well only the Sam and Quinn parts lol. ;)
noperds chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
this reivew is longggg over due. i have

many many favortite fanfics but yours...god, it's and understatment if I say its breath-taking because it is so much more. i have ths bookmarked on my fone and i re-read it from time to time. i dont think have ever read something so in character, and real. i mean this is fanfiction, but this fic is 10000000000% true. this i have to say is my favorite fic. its not outdrawn or anything, its simple. i love this!

Love Always,

Kaity
Dani05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
i love this. i couldnt stop squealing! youre amazing, please write some more!
hrselovr101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
awesome! )
eternal-love59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was perfect I loved it. Fabrevans forever!
hey chapter 1 . 5/8/2011

meeee likeeeyyyy
itsallwhiteandgold chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG, I LOVE this!
shai-duck chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You know, at first I thought it was going to end at the part where Sam walked out of Breadsticks xD

But then I read all the way and all I could say was "Awwh.." :)

I love the last part especially. Great work
Daniel W chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I'm a huge Sinn (or whatever else you want to call it) shipper. I really felt like this fandom did them justice; they deserve a happy ending, regardless of whether Murphy decides to give it to them or not.

I do blame you for one thing, though...Giving me hope. No I'd really feel devastated if it was revealed that Sam is gay or Quinn actually decides to get together with Puck for good. At this point, if that actually happened, I'd probably stop watching Glee.

On a side note, your writing was excellent. Well structured, eloquent, grammatically correct (which usually isn't the case with most fan fictions) - this story really has it all!
nana chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i was reading and... this story

was so amazing! makes me cry a lot

so... congratulations!

i love Quam or fabrevans
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awwh. This was adorable. And amazing. And beautiful. And I loved it.

Incredible job!