Reviews for The Hyuga's Hound
plz continue wonderful fic
dragonfox123 chapter 14 . 9/10
Awesome chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/9
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Shadow chapter 19 . 8/8
Pretty please do an update! I am hooked on this!
TinkaPrime chapter 19 . 5/30
Got to say ur cruel leaving the smtory hanging like this this story is awesome
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 19 . 4/28
It has been over two years since you last updated this and I really do hope you haven't given up on it. This is a really great story and I would really like the chance to read more of what you got in mind for it. You have done a great job with it as far as I'm concerned about it. I do hate the fact that things keep coming and ruining the great romantic moments that naruto and hinata seem to have at the times. Does make it worth reading more I guess. PLEASE ADD MORE SOON
lovebishies chapter 1 . 4/1
Jeez the ending almost made me cry. And its only first chapter. You are a remarkable writer
angelofino14 chapter 19 . 3/20
Nigga please come back and continue this. This shit was lit
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 2/20
Ch 4 Naruto cured Huga from their sticks in the ass but Uchiha would be harther to cure but in Huga helped to HINATA and her confidence and creativity and open much more than Clan Drowned in Hartret .
Darksnider05 chapter 19 . 2/14
Eh it'd be cool if Naruto legit just talked Gaara down and related to him without beating on his face. Rarely happens outside of humors fics.
Dragonjek chapter 19 . 2/2
GODDAMNIT IT
I mean, I was expecting the story to cut off in the middle, since you haven't updated it in forever, but that cliffhanger is just _cruel_. Still, this has been a fantastic story.

Shouldn't the information about the Uzumaki have been gathered by this point? Will Naruto pick up an interest in seals? Does the Uzumaki Shrine hold any techniques, or maybe there are other special masks apart from the one summoning the Shinigami? Is there some particular traditional meaning to masks in Uzumaki culture? Will he learn about his father? What sort of special relations occurred between the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga?

And when the hell is someone going to deal with that little shit Mizuki?
Dragonjek chapter 15 . 2/1
"GIVE HER BACK!"

Ever watched Rebuild of Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance?
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 2/1
""And Sasuke, do not follow your brother's path.""
I hope this backfires on Fugaku. After all... so far as Sasuke knows, Itachi's path is that of a murderous family-murdering traitor to the Uchiha and to the Leaf, who betrayed his friend for the Mangekyo and wanted Sasuke to do the same.
Not following that way of life is generally a pretty good idea.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh, boy. Trained to be Hinata's protector? It's certainly a good deal for him (training, support from one of the highest clans of Konoha, and an ample supply of the basic human needs he's had problems getting), but it might cause some problems when it comes to becoming Hokage. If it was just backing or raising from a clan, he might be accused of having some prejudice in favor of said clan-but to a degree, that's just expected, as the best ninja tend to come from clans. But if he's trained as the protector of the future head of the Main Branch of the Hyuuga Clan, then there'll definitely be accusations of him being a puppet Hokage for the Hyuuga.

That this is NaruHina will probably be his salvation in that regard. Should they eventually marry, a husband would seem less a puppet than a promoted bodyguard. Him eventually becoming stronger than her (because let's face it, being a Jinchuuriki is just unfair) would further provide a degree of separation in the eyes of the villagers, letting them see him as someone with connections to the Hyuuga, rather than someone under their thumb.
NanoCarp chapter 19 . 1/31
Only just now finding this story, and I'm very glad I did. Wonderfully written both in terms of the story and grammar/formatting. I can't wait for more, but don't rush it just to please us greedy reviewers. Do what feels right by the story. I can't tell you how many great starting stories I've seen fall into that trap.