Reviews for The Hyuga's Hound
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 7/19
I liked Neji subtly threatening Yuudai.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 7/15
Nce chapter.
Glad to see Naruto and Hinata had a great date,
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 7/14
Nice chapret.
It's funny to see Neji in Overprotectice Brother mode.
Pleased to see both him and Hanabi accepted Naruto's burden.
allen Vth chapter 1 . 6/29
you just struck a cord in my heard with that ending line.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 6/23
Glad to see Naruto didn't find about Kyubi from Mizuki.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 6/19
It's interesting to see Naruto was kicked out of the orphanage to protect him.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/18
I can see the Elders buying the patronage idea,
NarHina chapter 19 . 5/17
Loved it was great though a bit sad there won't be more confrontation between Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata, Naruto.

Dame when the guy attacked I thought it was the Hyuga that wanted Hinata for power at first.

The invasion won't be as easy if they know who Gaara is and he is like Naruto.

Chunin Exams are going to be exciting.

NarHina chapter 16 . 5/17
Good but I wonder who Shimizu Den children will be or even if they will be revealed.

Love how you did Naruto rage and made him act more on instinct really made the fight scene more compiling.

NarHina chapter 1 . 5/16
Loved I hate Ko since he is usually an ass but like how you made him Naruto guardian, it almost makes me forgot all the times he treated Naruto like a demon almost.

But can't wait to see more for his development and I may finally be able to stop hating him a bit.

imnotadriana chapter 19 . 4/10
WHY MUST YOU LEAVR THIS CLIFFHANGER? GARRA-KUNNNN! I think I'm going to cry due to the ambush of FEELS! This story is great! I'm surprised it isn't more well-known!
khannarie chapter 19 . 3/29
Sucks that it stopped producing new chapters right before the chuunin exam begins. I love this story, especially the part of Hyuuga's struggle to truly unite their clan, as well as the slowly but surely progress on Naruhina's relationship. Its some of the things I look forward to.
As for the way tpou write, I have no complains. Reading it made me feel a part of your story, it really takes me in every scenes. it doesn't made me feel like I'm reciting a shopping list , like how some of the poorly written fanfic made me feel most of the time. If there was any error at all, they were just too small to distract me or ruined any scene for me.
The only thing I didn't like or can't stand at all is the sasusaku but that was a personal preference and I was never a fan of that ship so I just skipped their part, I just wished that I'm not missing any vital info by skipping those scenes.
I hope you can find time and inspiration to start updating again. I will be waiting patiently
Rundivyn chapter 19 . 3/27
So what happened during that last C-rank, the escort for the grand niece of the Fire Daimyo? You didn't finish that scene.
ookaminoarashi chapter 19 . 3/27
Ahhhhhh Dude. How are you gonna leave it like that?
Narutolover 1467 chapter 1 . 3/6