Reviews for The Hyuga's Hound
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 4/18
Very cool. Definitely one of the better Naruto/Hinata relationship stories that I have read as well as taking an interesting approach to Sasuke's relationship. Not sure if I have read anything that builds such a solid one from this early in the story that wasn't a time-travel story as well. Will be looking at some of your other stories now.
Biblio388 chapter 18 . 4/18
Very nice touches to the story. Rarely go I read a story that explores politics in such an interesting and effective way. Also nice to see how the events of the story are effected by some of the old and new politics in the storyline. Really enjoy reading this story and can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 4/18
Was wondering if you would trigger him at some point in the early story or wait, so it is nice to see confirmation one way or the other. Really enjoy reading this story and will have to look into your other stories when I finish reading this.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 4/18
Nice to see how you are presenting the shinobi lifestyle in this story. Most stories don't really expand on it or make assumptions that the reader will understand what is occurring based on their own experiences. Minor grammar mistakes throughout the story so far but nothing that really effects the reading, just something you notice in the slower parts of the story.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 4/17
Didn't know much of anything about flowers but I do have to admit that they send a message if you know what is what. I am really enjoying the ongoing tension brought about by trying to court who they are as it makes me laugh at least once a chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 4/17
Had to chuckle at Naruto's 'solution' to getting him out of there. I can only imagine how unhappy that made his sensei and am glad I don't have to worry about that particular problem.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/17
Love the run-on gag this chapter. I bust a gut when he finally got around to doing it in the end. Makes me wish I could rag on a friend in a similar situation.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 4/17
Interesting approach with the rivalries. I know that one of them is normal in most fics but the other one is certainly a nice change of pace and seems like it could have a huge effect on the future. Can't wait to see what happens when they graduate.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/17
This is very cool. Like the interactions and changes brought about by what happened in the first chapter. Very interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/17
This is interesting. I don't know if I have ever read a story that had these particular circumstances happening. Should be fun to see what you will do next.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 4/6
Surprised no one uses this taijustsu style in canon. Explosive Fist, basically a subset of any fighting style, expect meant to kill. As you fight you build up chakra in your hands, so that when you hit someone, it's like you completely overpowered the Tree-Walking Exercise, but on a human.
Jileel chapter 19 . 4/3
Another great story from you. I spent the entire day reading it. Although I wished you hadnt left it on a cliff hanger.
Tharosis2442 chapter 19 . 3/11
Oh no cliff hanger no jutsu has struck! Please update I need to know what happens.
Tharosis2442 chapter 1 . 3/10
Everyone should come to see naruto as ko does.
I LOVE NAHO-HIME! It's so nice to see hinata being a girl anyways update soon!