Reviews for Becoming Epic
Cecily Mitchell chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
I like this story. I especially liked the moment between Bonnie and Stefan where he tells her she's epic. Because it's true
hally2111 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hey any chance of you continuing since I just re-read it after scrolling through my favourites and it has a chance of being an epic story!
MystiBleu73 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Any possibility of returning and finishing this story? I loved it! I want to see Bonny be EPIC!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
You took the words right out of my head! I always thought that if Elena wasn't in the picture that they would have pursued Bonnie like mad men (lol).

You can't really deny they have a sort of fascination with her. Great interaction between Stefan and Bonnie too for him to actually tell her the truth. She's. EPIC!

Are you going to update soon? I know I'm a nag lol.
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I too hated his "revelation", but I love your story. I hope that you finish it sometime soon.
Kamiya-san chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Hmm, wow. This really showed a side of Damon I haven't seen in the fanfiction world. It was deep, I couldn't tear my eyes away.
Azera-v chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Which spell? Wiccan? I really love this story, please update it soon!
WhichBennett chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
LOL Bonnie helping/forcing Damon to get drunk.

Its oh so very sweet how this relationship is budding. He seems to want her help as much as she seems to need to give it. I just hope once he gets the help he does go all cocky asshole Damon on Bonnie.

K! I'm waiting on my sneak peak for this one lol!
WhichBennett chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Stefan is ADORABLE! I love his protective sisterly thing he has going on with Bonnie. Its very cute. Bonnie needs that (I wish it was More like that on TV)

I sort of feel like although Bonnie does believe Stefan should stay away from Damon right now, she also just want to secretly have this time alone with Damon herself. Don't know how right I am...but I kind of hope I am...
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Nice first chapter/ intro! Bonnie and Damon *sighs* they just belong together...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Please update this. This is a beautifully written piece of work that needs to be read. I love the sincerity, the depth, and it's just Bamon waiting to happen. Please make them end up together? Haha. GREAT JOB. :) Update soon pretty please. ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
That has got to be the most interesting lines I've ever read: Stefan himself saying he would have fallen for Bonnie Bennett. AMAZING. I hope you can build something around that. I'm anxious as to how you'd write more of this. Please write more.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Interesting. Love the start.
starinthem chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Hmm wonder what the spell was about. Would like to read more
Azera-v chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Please update this great story soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »