Reviews for Don't Leave Again
Hey chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Woohoo fluff!
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
loved it so much...keep writing gwevin ..:)
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
K so i took a trip down memory lane to read one of my favorite Gwevin stories and i found out i never reviewed it! Well, i apologize i know this is WAY over due but i just love this story so much! I wish the season had ended like this! I got kinda P.O.'d tht it didn't. :( But oh well, anyways i absolutely LOVE your stories this is absolutely amazing. I hope u writer some Ben 10 fanfcic's soon. They were and still are completly AMAZING! Keep doing what u do (U know writing state the obvious)! Again great job! Oh and please review some of my Ben 10 fic's 2 tht would mean alot. Shlove ya!

Rose.y
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
SOLORA'S FLUFFY GWEVIN FICS FTW! :3

I applaud you, you amazing writer youuuu, for going through all that heart wrenching angst and then cranking up the FLUFF! ;D

I absolutely love this. Wow. Mind blown.

The angsty part was hard for me. You put so much emotion into your writing, it's like I'm THERE or In their heads! I wanted to curl up and cry and then I just wanted to go "AWW!" THE POWER OF LOOOOOVE! :3

. .

I love how you wrote Kevin's thoughts when he transformed back, your style is great. I really admire you for that. It's hard, just focusing on emotion. You have so much PASSION, though, your talent just bleeds through your amazing work! (: Solora, you are gifted ;D

Also, I really love how Kevin broke down, got all sweet and tender, and then tried to turn on that playful charm after he changed back ;D he is so sweet when it comes to Gwen! Ahhhhhh, you're just a writing God. I bow down to youuuuuuuu.

Oh! I know you may be busy with your Rex fics and all, but I (and I bet many others!) really miss you on the Ben 10 side :( It's getting kinda lonely.. Hmm, New Years fic, maybe? YES PLEASE!(:

...If not, I understand. It's okay. Just thought I'd let yah know. And If I watched TV, I would definitely be reading your Genertor Rex fics, but...idk what it is or what it is about. If you have a link or something, just PM me! I'd be happy to, that way I could read more of your fantasttic work and actually know what's going on! Yay!

XOXO
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
*sigh* Oh how I wish the season had ended like this. Nice job on this, it was a fun read.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That's EXCATLY what i wanted the season finale for Ben ten Ultimate Alien to be! Gwen saying that she loved Kevin causing him to change back! But alas...it wasn't meant to be...and they didn't even have a super emotional scene at the end when Kevin was back!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww, it was fluffy but I think that's what everyone needed after the abomination that was Kevin's latest monster form. Great one-shot, I really enjoyed it. :D
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was sooooo cute! I like it. I wish that I have a story that was inspired by your first Angstitus, and I'm going to post it. Before the show starts.
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
As always, it's one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time. You really never cease to amaze me, River. Your works always bring tears to my eyes and make me want to cry because the fluff is so brilliantly written. Anyways, brilliant work. We're all hoping and praying for Kevin. I have my Kevin playlist cranked and I'm all decked out in my Kevin clothes and I really have black lightning bolt earrings in. And I haven't worn any since like fifth grade. So we're all with you. GO KEVIN! Btw, your author's notes made me giggle. Like a little girl. Loved 'em.

~Sky
A Spoonful Of Lead chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
FINALLY! Some sweet fluff! WOOOOO! I am SO freaken extactic right now. Beautifully done! Gosh, all this angst and tragedy tales on here, are causing me to go into my own deep, dark, and depressing hole. Kevin's story on the show already depresses me... I needz more fluffz! Lol! Great sweet story. I lOVED it!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Your story is great. I hope the ending is a lot like this.