Reviews for I Shadows of Sleep: Final Mix
mymag99 chapter 25 . 8/10
I have one tiny little question are you goanna make a sequel to this story?
Because if you are that would be awesome.
Spiderfan626 chapter 5 . 5/11
Ven, Terra, and Aqua, there is only one God and he is good. Hopefully they will one day know his name. Great chapter can't wait to read the rest.
Ira Lea chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I'd like to note that you seem to have a tendancy to end parts with the phrase "sooner rather than later". Reason? It was awesome and dramatic the first time...but now it's old.

Also, you might want to reread this story and do some..."minor" editing.

Note. When tears appear in eyes, it is called "welling up". Not "welding up". That would seriously hurt. Have you ever seen something get welded? Also, when someone searches their brain, it is called "racking" their brain-note the absence of the w. The definition of "wracking" is "avenge, decimate, defeat, ruin, torment, trash, wreck". Wracking your brain would ALSO seriously hurt!

Just a couple notes. Probably more on the way.

Ira Lea
ninjana123 chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
(clap clap) so beautiful the way you wrote this really makes it feel like the actual kingdom hearts
Demacry chapter 25 . 6/25/2011
D awes it's over. Now that I've read the FM for both 1 and 2 I can't wait for you to update Shadows of Reality. You have an incredible gift for story telling and your deep understand of the KH lore shines through even as you create your own twists. I can already tell that I'm going to have trouble distinguishing between the bits of story for the actual games and the tiny but wildly different twists, histories and character developments you've added.

Aside from just you wonderful character development I have also been deeply impressed with the efforts you put into each chapter, going so far as to put real research into things like victim reactions and bodily reactions; it brings a level of realism to the worlds you've introduced to us that only helps invite us further in.

This has been an incredible number of hours that I've spent burning though page after page that I will never regret. It's hard for me to honestly express all the emotions you've made me feel in the last few days. I've laughed, gotten that sweet fuzzy feeling, felt hate and rage, and even had the urge to tear up a bit, as well as several others that can only be described as a wonderful shade of gray or middle-ground between the varying emotions. I fully believe that I'm going to reread your stories (I've never read the originals but based on the reviews and just the general clean flow of these stories I don't think I will since I wouldn't want to taint my opinions on these incredible works with something less developed).

Because I absolutely hate comments and reviews that are like "OMG it's awesome 5/5" or something to that effect I'll try to give some critiquing. Truth be told though the biggest issues I had with the stories was your editing and typos (this is mostly because I edit for a military newspaper and even honest typos just glare at me from the screen); but even with the momentary stumbles (much more common than I really would've liked) I couldn't help but continue forward, completely enthralled by your words. I haven't enjoyed reading something this much for a very long time. From the bottom of my heart, and completely sincere, thank you.
Eddie Camp chapter 25 . 5/28/2011
Eddie Camp chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
awwwww ) i just love these baby kairi and baby Sora moments! thy make me smile :)
Eddie Camp chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
lol i like your vanitas! hes my fav bad guy frm all da kh games and so far your version of him is my fav
AKAAkira chapter 25 . 5/20/2011
That last quote is a good one. I'm a little surprised at that. With how appropriate the memory dialogue is...and even a slight tie to the chronologically upcoming Dreams. So yeah, really nice pick.

So...summary. You got all the character, well, in character in your context. The plotline was a nice enough change to merit a good reading through, even a little superior to the original BBS, though it was a little bit too...concise for my liking. I guess I had hoped that the milieu would include more Disney worlds too, but the imagery for your original worlds were pretty good.

...You actually covered all that in your A/Ns. Uh...something else...I'll just say here you're really good at thinking things through.

One point I did remember though, you had Mickey comment about how hard it was to shift Keyblades into different shapes like the Gliders. (I'm assuming you're not talking about how there are different forms that the keyblade can take with different keychains). Why didn't you go into that? I would have thought that to be an interesting point to explore, and could have been appropriate condiments to some of your action scenes. (Though I'm also assuming this is something you thought up yourself and not an actual ability from BBS. I don't remember anything like that, but I hadn't actually played it so I'm not really sure. Please forgive me if I'm being excessively ignorant.)

Last point. This was still touched on by your A/Ns...but anyways, you seemed to see this work mostly as an explanation for future things rather than a story in itself. Not that it wasn't a story in itself, but it might have been even better with the right sort of feeling when writing it. Well, maybe.

Sorry this review came so late after completion. I was trying to get my own chapter out.

I'll read your newest story, too, though it'll probably be a while before I get to that. Have fun writing it.

Oh yeah, and I forgot one thing, but as you probably saw I got that fixed now.
briley1984 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I hope I get a say with names if I have kids, not that Id argue with Roxas. I like happy chapters:) ... oh, and what is box day?
briley1984 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
great set up! also, I Love to use magic as a scapegoat for anything that doesnt make perfect sense. its pretty much my answer for anything that i dont know.
shadowwolf547 chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
awesome story, i prefer this one over the other one.
shadowwolf547 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
hey sorry i've been updating, been busy. awesome chap.
briley1984 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love the hooks, and seeing Micky as an apprentice. I hope there is more about Walt Disney. Great first chapter!
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
ITS OVER. at, surprisingly, 25 chapters. wow.

shorter than it seems, i guess.

now, i guess its time to rewrite the final installment? RIGHT? RIIIIIIIIGHT?

(read it already. the old version. can't wait to see the new FM version)

great story. if i didnt read the sequels already, i would be doing so now. yus