Reviews for Pieta
I like it.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nicely done.
Scarecrowqueen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is an interesting concept, I like your image of how human souls ascend. Your Castiel was pretty true-to-form I thought,and of course, Mama Bear Winchester for the win!
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Yay! I like this HUGELY! Thank you very much! ;-D
rouxgaroux316 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Nice Work. Thoughtful; you've obviously done some reading on philosophy and maybe on religion and the nature of angels. I do appreciate authors in the fandom who take the time to do some good research. I also appreciate it when they take the time to familiarize themselves with the mechanics of language. I am a bit of a language junkie, myself.I am not posting until I have five fics finished, and my first Supernatural fic is almost completed. I do have several Life on Mars fics up at the Collators Den, under another handle. Anyway, again; very nice work. Thanks.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
POOR SAMMY P.P AND DEAN
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
First of all iron heavy was a great comic moment in an otherwise heavy story. Thanks for that. I loved this story.

Did you happen to check out my What if Caged Heat, which was my take on the Mary/Sam soul thing?
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Really great. Loved this. Mary asking for a miracle for Sam because she was the one who started it is such great imagery.

Good Job.

Sylvia
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow!

Your imagery of Damaged Sam was so clearly horrific. I could almost see Dean weighing the option of putting his little brother out of his misery for long moment.

And Mary prayer was beautiful: "And if – " She was silent for a moment.

"If he must go through Purgatory, I ask that you let me be with him. I know what this means. Regression would be hard to endure. I'm willing to endure it. I didn't protect him on Earth. Let me do it in Purgatory."

You painted a very clear picture of her as the loving mother she had hoped to be for her sons and I'm so glad that you chose the miracle option for Sam- for once Winchester Luck was good this time.

I'm so glad the the comments on the forum were able to inspire this it was a great story.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I loved the little grounding details, Nancy, and your fine mix of darkness, hope and even humor. Good characterization, too. It's fun to see how you used elements of the "Crossroads" discussion so creatively...the image of the pieta comes through so clearly, as do what I think are your own beliefs. Nice work!