Reviews for The Icing on the Cake
Lerv it!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love it .
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
ARGH! AGAIN? WHAT THE? how the heck did I miss this? This is so sweet, romantic, and dare I say naughty? I love it! Junjo Egoist all the way! I adore this couple.
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
A friendly reviewer "X" recommended your JR fics to me and I must say this was a delightful read. You managed to convey so much in such a short length. Wonderfully written.

The description of the two men's days was wonderful and the little details like the relief they found in texting was very sweet indeed.

I appreciate your expansion on the canon cake metaphor and the use of Pandasan.

"Warmth spilled into Hiroki's chest like wine into a glass as Nowaki laughed." I thought this line was particularly lovely.

Do wish you would have continued on behind that closed bathroom door though... but I guess one can't have their cake and eat it too every time. :)

I will be checking out more of your pieces... definitely a treat... thank you for writing such wonderful egoist.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
lol, panda-san. i love nowaki's random cheesy moments.
krissy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Heehee so cute and FLUFFY! I love the thought of the egoist couple having sex in public places! It's so not-something-hiroki-would-do, but we all know nowaki will always make him cave lmao!
x chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
The story that makes me toss and turn for chapter two...I'll have my vengeance. You'll see.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
XD got to love these two lol
goldenladybugs chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
How cute~ XD

keep on writing
bendercat chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW! That's adorable -heart- Hehe, Hiroki's so stubborn

And for the second time tonight, I wanted to put Hiro-san but I though, "No wait. Nowaki might get angry with me." I'm too into this anime/manga lol
Scriverane chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A story as sweet as its title. Which is great, because who doesn't like icing? Anyway, I really liked this - made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Don-V chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That's just too adorable !

I loved it !

Actually , I loved all ur Egoist fics..

Just awesome !

Hope to see more of them By u , cuz ur really good !

U capture their characters so perfectly well , and I just love ur style ..
greensilverblack chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Another lovely piece. :) I love your stories and your choice of pairings. That's why I'm following you from now on. :P
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Lol that was adorable~ Man a couple that doesn't mind doing it in the bathroom, that's funny. I have yet to encounter something like that though.
x chapter 1 . 12/10/2010