Reviews for Knife Going In
tearbos chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
This is my 3rd (4th?) time reading this fic, and I still love it as much as the first time. I would be so excited to read more, but it's great even as is!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
You're making me conflicted. On one hand I really want to see Karofsky in jail and for Kurt to feel safer again, but on the other hand I don't want Dave's family to be ruined and see a scared Karofsky in prison surrounded by older men. But assault attempted rape is unexusable, despite being under the influence. Getting into Karofsky's head really shows both sides of the story well, and makes you feel conflicted.
Sherry chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
I wish you would finish this one. I really loved the approach, and especially Blaine's relationship with his sister Francey.

Any chance you'll come back to it? :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
I like this story!
LOVE IT chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Girl, did you slip me some drugs? Because I am ADDICTED to reading all your stories. ;)
KLAINEFOREVERTOGETHER chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
no words. This story is amazing!
PS. Screw you Karofsky, there will always be Klaine
Katie chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
I don't know how I found this, I just stumbled across this while googling something plot related. But this was adorable and I felt so much for Kurt. I wish so much that it was finished. I just assumed it was and now I'm emotionally invested and I don't know what to do
Darklightningstorm chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this story; I've been really enjoying it.
klainefever2.0 chapter 17 . 2/21/2015
OMG! i've read this story for like four times now, and every time i feel like it's the first.
It's amazing and great and can't wait for the trial ;)
Iceleaf13 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
You two don't sound crazy. You sound like authors. Sometimes authors need to do a lot of research for they're books. It is very nice that you make that effort.
penguinsrascute chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Love this fanfic and i cant get enough of it
Holly77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Please...please...please...Update soon! I love this story... D:
Rachel Holland chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
I love this so much! Update soon!
patricia.remacova chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
Please please update again :)
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »