Reviews for Diremption
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is fantastic! Er... but... why is it rated M?
This Charade chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is incredibly dark and beautiful. I don't mind the time fuckery. I think you pulled it off quite nicely. You managed to draw out a sympathy for Vanitas all the way through without taking him out of character, which took great tact. The end was perfect, the exact feeling behind the hesitant sympathy I was feeling the whole time put into words.

The only criticism I can give is that I would have liked more direct Vanitas, more time of him awake, more time seeing how he acts in his own dreams. I don't know if not going directly for his actions was part of the point of your writing, or if the aching desire to know more about him was intentional, but that is how I felt. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I really liked this and will be adding it a C2 for fanfic that is in character and not in the romance genre. Kudos!
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
wow...this is beautiful. i like this writing style, very neat. especially the whole concept is amazing.

- "You did this," Ventus reminds him, a glow against the horizon that speaks from Sora's heart with Roxas's lips. -that's my favorite line. i could almost picture that image so vivid. Indeed intriguing.

Very nice piece of work. hope to see more of your work in future.
Ruby chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I liked it. I mean, you combined some interesting elements there and I especially liked the fact you tied the games all together. I kinda don't get why it's rated what it is though. :o Oh well. I like this
Ruby chapter 1 . 12/9/2010