Reviews for The Spring Collection
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
OMG amazing! 3 Loved it!
amkhe chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I really liked this one! I think this one was your best so far! :)
LinkLover123 chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Oh loved the ending
LinkLover123 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
No, gray better continue to strip
LinkLover123 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
OMG that was so cute!
Athletiger chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
I recently came across your other Fairy Tail story (one that I now forgot), but I really, really, reeeeaaaallly love your writing. . Anyways, good luck at school and I await your updates!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
loved all 18 update soon
KaUiA chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
There's nothing to love more than seeing Erza and Lucy in a rage at the same time with Natsu. It's a pity Gray managed to escape
DragonHalf chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
SO CUTE
TillyMe chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Woohoo! Loved it! I can defintely imagine this in the manga!:)
LiLyRoSe98 chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
Hurry and update soon! Cant wait! 3
cloudy eve chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
So cuuute! Short but sweet ( w )

And yes, the movie! That pic is adorable. I really hope it's going to be filled with NaLu fluff with good plot, of course. But it's Mashima Hiro, so it's sure to be amazing!

For manga... Mirai Nikki, if you're fine with gore. The story is brilliant, though, so it's totally worth your time.
Lazybutt-chan chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Hello,hello,

Hum, a good manga...(just when I meed my extensive knowledge of manga, my mind goes blank!) have you heard or read Ga-rei? It's cute, it has both shounen and romantic elements, try it out, I guess?

Anyway, regardless of that, as usual you made me smile and chuckle and giggle and all of that good stuff. However, I spotted some mistakes. Nothing major, probably just some typos. For example, when you put "cant" you forgot the apostrophe :) Just small stuff like that. No biggie.

Anyway, short and sweet! Nicely done!

Always,

Lazybutt(Sorry for such a long review, by the way, I have a tendency of doing that ;)
gizelle-chan chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
awww poor Natsu! if only he knew.. please update soon! :D
anonymous.stranger chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
Augh, I feel like smashing my head onto something. He is such an idiot...