Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ring of Power
ben chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
I love this story so much
yvonnestrahovski chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
All i can say is i feel so bad at not having given a single review before now.

I also need to express to you, that i have a single tear in my right eye, after reading the final line, "And he leant forward to kiss his bride again: 'Ginevra Molly Potter'".
Jarius Black chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
Wow, All I have to say is Wow. This was an amazing story that I am very glad that I took the time to read.
KingRider6911 chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
Absolutely a great story. i must admit tho the name did through me off at first but im glad i read this
Guest chapter 29 . 1/13/2014
Amazing! Truly amazing.
JetLaBarge chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
Every so often I read something that I either add to my "head canon" or want to use in my stories. I have asked and received permission (twice, due to HPFF!) to use Mrs_Grangers tapestry, and also to refer to 1917farmgirl's story "Yes Ginevera there is a Santa Claus" which is just part of my "head canon," part of Weasley family history I have appropriated as my own. Northumbrian has also given me permission to refer to MIT, Muggle Interface teams.

I love the idea of not always eating at house tables. I know where I would like to use it. In my next generation story Albus is sorted into Slytherin, and his soul mate is sorted with Rose into Gryffindor. I would like them to initiate mixing the tables for breakfast and lunch. I would of course give you credit for the idea on this site and SYIE. I don't think I would mention it on the HPFF site because if I did you would have to write a nice letter to the Validators on the HPFF site saying "yes, please, good validators, please let JetLaBarge use my idea. You have my premission."

Jet
JetLaBarge chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
I have been reading this story for the last couple of days, and it is very good. I like your "head canon.". I like the Harry and Ginny relationship.
I am not sure what the "Ring of Power" is. I thought the story was some Potter Tolkien mash up, which kept me from reading it.
How far is the story outlined? Do you have a goal you are working towards, or is it just working in this world that you enjoy?
I think we both see the potential for Wizarding Muggle cooperation as more beneficial than Rowling. What could a hospital do that employed the best of both?

Back to the story, then back to work at midnight to keep a tool progressing. What we do as business owners! Some day I may rework a story I started about George after the war. I think George would see keeping his and Fred's baby, WWW, alive would be the best way to honor him. I also think he would say, not totally in jest, that Fred would haunt him if he didn't keep WWW going.

Jet
Anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good story. Like it. Keep writing!
SuperFanofHP chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Wow great story so far. Good plot as well.
SuperFanofHP chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Wow! I've only read up to Chapter 7 and your story is turning out great. I look forward to reading more!
3 chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
WOW. Just finished reading the entire story...absolutely AMAZING. Your style of writing is highly efficient and sophisticated; you could have a career as a writer if you desire it. The plot was genius and the characters and their interactions with one another was simply superb. Beautifully done.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ring of Power...
I really expected to see someone say: "WE WANTS THE PRECIOUS!"
pleurocoelus chapter 28 . 4/30/2013
Dang! I try to spell eRRors and put eTTors... Anyway, I loved the OCs, the canoncharacters were well done and the plot was enjoyable.

My fingers are clumsy.
pleurocoelus chapter 29 . 4/30/2013
Good job! I saw a few spelling ettors here and there, but well done overall.
pleurocoelus chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. Seeing the magical worrld through Connor's eyes was a good experience. Well written.