Reviews for All That Glitters
Furionknight chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I look forward to more :)
Alice and Athena chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
I really like it. You probably won't be continuing it, but I hope you get back to it one day.
wrestlerorca45 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
this story is very good, especially the flashback to Romana and leela on Gallifrey.
Sharyk's chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Awsome
!Love your
story!
Jedi-Trixster chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
You have to finish this story, from the first six chapters it's looking pretty good and it would be a travesty if you never finished it.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
This is quite the story! Please, keep up the good work!
zealousfreak27 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Well, Ace of Gallifrey, writing something with ROSE *collective gasp*

honestly I discovered your works before I knew how to review. I mean, I didn't get how important they are. Now that I'm writing, I understand. So you'll be getting a steady stream of reviews from me.

There's such a nice concept behind this story. It's quite sad that Leela's dead, but yays for Romana being in this!
Stina Whatever chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
This is great: I like Leela best
SilverWolf7 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Does Rose's face get blown off by one of the decorations?
phantomlistener chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
OH I just love your Romana. As always. She's just the right combination of strength and fragility - and her reaction to the news that Gallifrey was gone? *sobs*

I also love how you've incorporated Rose (also, Peroxide just became my nickname of choice for her) in to events that happened without her - and Donna, oh, Donna, so much heart underneath the brashness.

This is so much fun!
sonsofdurin chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
It's a bit strange reading ten/rose from you :) How long until she does something stupid and the Doctor ditches her?
MayFairy chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
nice chapter! i can totally see donna getting annoyed about the romana thing.

does it kill you to write Doctor/Rose? *Evil grin*
PinkyTardis chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
It almost seems tragic that this isn't what really happened on the show! I love your writing, so much fun to read!
Romana2 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
yay love Donna and as for the Doctor he should stayed with Romana she needs him, even if she tells him to get out :D

love this story.
the stargate time traveller chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
OH. THANK. GOD.

i've been going mad, no updates to my alerts. nothing. thank you. you are a life saver, i've been going mental in my brain.

Anyway, onto the chapter - i thought that donna, the kind, calm and controlled donna, the donna whose kind to all was starting to be born in the first few sentences of this chapter with her concern for Romana.

please update soon