Reviews for Unparalleled Ayakashi Incident
Spooke125 chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
What happens when someone is drunk is that they just lose all their inhibitions. Like if someone's sense of shame is stopping them from doing something they want to do (for example kiss someone) then when they get drunk they will probably kiss that person, or really anyone, as being drunk tends to screw with your mind too
Mr. War chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
100 comments! :D

I really love your story. Please make more! X3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Marisa is a human, Pachouli is a youkai. Your mistake.
Feng Lengshun chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Somehow the incantations reminds me of Sekirei's norito incantations. And i think that using denshi jisho as a dictionary and excite as a translator is better than simply using GTranslate.
GlowShower chapter 40 . 8/30/2012
Xavic, it's been awhile since your last update but... you should really get around to it. :
Elivira chapter 40 . 10/11/2011
Yay the 40th capter came out I eagerly aware the next one
Patcheresu chapter 40 . 10/10/2011
Nooooo. If you command someone to slumber you remove the re from the infinitive (verbverbre Ex: Venire becomes the command Veni)

The he/she/it "t" ending is for when you say things like he slumbers, he's sleeping.

In short Dormi is commanding, what Kaito did, someone to sleep in ice. That's as much as I can tell you, I just started Latin II.

It makes the same sentence, but it doesn't make grammatical sense.

That was short. All of the conversion took less than a chapter. Besides that congrats on reaching your goal, and this was much better ending than anticipated.
Patcheresu chapter 39 . 9/25/2011
Iiiiinteresting chapter.
iliekmudkips chapter 39 . 9/25/2011
That was a pretty good chapter. I like how they're all pretty much the same people, only they arent fighting for the good side anymore instead of "DESTROY EVERYTHING MWUYASGDYASFGAWHGFJ"

Anyways, if you really want, You can make a M rated short/series of short fics just for when times like these occur.
Elivira chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Man this story is good, and u r an amazing writer. there r no spelling or grammar mistakes that I could see. I will definitely be reading the rest if your story. It is really good I love touhou and can name almost all of the characters, so it is nice that u introduced only one of your own characters. I don't really like it when people introduce more than one or two of there own characters because I have a terrible memory and it is hard to memorize to many new characters. I just have been able to memorize most of the touhou characters after about three years of my friend constantly talking about touhou.

Thanks for posting this story for the public,

Elivira.
Lone Maestro chapter 38 . 9/23/2011
Ah, the merging of Touhou with horror. Seems hard to pull off, since there was barely any horror in the games. Yet you've done it well.

Sakuya was a human, right? Let's hope Shiki puts her somewhere safe.
Great Apple chapter 38 . 9/23/2011
Now this was an awesome chapter. I loved every scene here.

Wow, Sakuya dead? Kaito turned? I like how this is going, I don't think I've seen a fanfic with something like this yet.

Good Job, I loved this chapter, and I really look forward to your next one.

Can't wait for an update.
Wrathkal chapter 38 . 9/22/2011
Huh... what? I'm kind of in disbelief over what happened. Sakuya died! NO WAI! She should be alive, so she can properly 'reward' him for what he did... :D
Patcheresu chapter 38 . 9/21/2011
Yo. Shame that Sakuya died and Kaito got turned. I wonder how badly he's going to be beaten back to his senses.

Or maybe...

BAD END

Next time don't turn down severe amounts of firepower just to be a man.
Patcheresu chapter 37 . 8/8/2011
Excellent work there. I saw naught an error, and your flashbacks and concert flips were well done, I rarely lost track of things.