Reviews for Proof that Killer Bee is Rubbing Off on Naruto
Omg I'm dead. This KILLED me. My stomach is in so much pain from laughing so hard.
RedRose chapter 1 . 10/7
Kakashi was referring to the anime Blood right lol. Rescued by a cello-playing man he said.
Fourth Pear chapter 1 . 10/6
...I'm shaking my head.
Nuff said
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh. My. Gawd. I can't even... This fanfiction was wonderfully hillarious and exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for posting this.
Kameya Karona chapter 1 . 6/18
ohmehgawd! I can't even! "Bitch hold my earrings!" I think I'm dying! I can't breathe! AHAHAHA
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 5/7
Lol we black people aren't really late to things, we show up when we mean too lol
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 4/6
I...I'm not really sure what to say about this.

I love it. XD I went my whole life without much exposure to that kind of stuff, but when I married my husband and started hanging out with his family more, my mannerisms...shifted a bit.

None of those triflin' saggy pants, though. And I can't imagine a better use of Hinata in a fanfic, quite frankly. :D
The Russian Bear chapter 1 . 4/3
*Looks at the title*
"Uhhhh, are we not doing 'Phrasing' anymore?"
ZyroOkami chapter 1 . 3/31
I myself being black find this down right fucking Hilarious. I always come back to this for some good laughs. I usually forget I have an account here.
Rest in piece.
Lol so funny you should do another chapter of this
Hisashi Fukami chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my gosh that was hilarious but I didn't expect hinata to... well... I don't even know. XD
OnyeezU chapter 1 . 1/8
Lmfao! Black Hinata. Totally hilarious. You nailed it. Lol, over here we call it African Time.
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 1/3