Reviews for Proof that Killer Bee is Rubbing Off on Naruto
Lilly Potter ml chapter 1 . 5/18
I love it. So so much
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 4/3
Wow that was TOTAL absolute hilarious crack!
Omg
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/19
I've never seen the personalities of Naruto and Hinata used that way but like what you did. The little insinuation of Kakashi and Sakura at the end was funny too. Thanks for sharing!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/20
Very, very amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Omg I'm dead. This KILLED me. My stomach is in so much pain from laughing so hard.
RedRose chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Kakashi was referring to the anime Blood right lol. Rescued by a cello-playing man he said.
Fourth Pear chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
...I'm shaking my head.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Hinata...
Nuff said
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Oh. My. Gawd. I can't even... This fanfiction was wonderfully hillarious and exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for posting this.
Kameya Karona chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
ohmehgawd! I can't even! "Bitch hold my earrings!" I think I'm dying! I can't breathe! AHAHAHA
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Lol we black people aren't really late to things, we show up when we mean too lol
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I...I'm not really sure what to say about this.

I love it. XD I went my whole life without much exposure to that kind of stuff, but when I married my husband and started hanging out with his family more, my mannerisms...shifted a bit.

None of those triflin' saggy pants, though. And I can't imagine a better use of Hinata in a fanfic, quite frankly. :D
The Russian Bear chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
*Looks at the title*
"Uhhhh, are we not doing 'Phrasing' anymore?"
ZyroOkami chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I myself being black find this down right fucking Hilarious. I always come back to this for some good laughs. I usually forget I have an account here.