Reviews for Dust Her Off, Let Her Shine
khazrn43 chapter 16 . 1/20
Please finish this story. I need to now the e
SammiLoves2Write chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
This is so good! Please UPDATE!
-Sammi
Amybf19 chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
I love this story and how you wrote it. If you ever get a chance to finish it, I will here to read it. :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
aww poor puck. it takes a lot of courage to throw in the towel for rachel's sake like he did. at least they both have people in their corners. hope more updates come soon :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
it's funny how i didn't realize how much i missed this story until i started reading it again. it's great to see everyone still holding on to that comradery. loved the ending scene with finn and rachel. i could visualize their duet perfectly. can't wait to read the next chapter :)
AnneLiz-ac chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
First-time reviewer, and my first review on , too!
I really hope you'll keep on writing this story, at your own pace obviously, because I found "Dust Her Off, Let Her Shine" to be one of the best pieces focusing on Rachel, her motivations and her desire to just blend in with the rest of the gleeks. I'm seriously in love with your writing style - you can write from whichever point of view always keeping in touch with the character's true self - and I believe your take on S2 is how the series should have turned. I started reading for the Finchel part but, really, I've become as engrossed in everyone else's story as in Rachel and Finn's.
Thanks for your hard work, please know that I'll be faithfully waiting for the next chapters (and I'm absolutely convinced I'm not the only one!). :)
little-bit-dorky chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Meep. I am loving this! Although, you're making me ship Puckleberry so hard and I don't want it to turn into Finchel, even though I love Finchel and started reading for Finchel...

Seriously, I love that you're fleshing out all of the characters and giving them each a fair shake.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Oh my. I cannot wait for another update.
Kale12 chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
First of all, let me just say that I love this story. You do such a great job with all the different characters, and you highlight the best parts of all of them. The only qualm I have is that I just can't buy that Finn is the better choice. I love him, I do, but while he's been saying all the right things, Noah has been DOING the right things. They need each other! At worst case, please write me a puckleberry someday.
cause-i-said-so chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Another fantastic chapter- seriously my heart is breaking for Puck! Definitely well worth the wait!
noro chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
nice work update soon finchel 4 eva
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
poor puck
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Omg I'm so glad that you decided to continue this story! This is one of my favorites and I was really looking forward to reading the conclusion. Ahh the Finchel angst is making me flail! Can't wait to see what you have planned!
Stephanie12000 chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Please updated
Marla's Lost chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
That last song was perfectly beautiful