Reviews for Dust Her Off, Let Her Shine
KatherinaB chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
very good
bilbygirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wonderful! I love your story with the development of Rachel and use of the others characters.

Finn is my favourite character on Glee, along with Rachel. It would be nice if the writers of Glee could explore their characters like you have done with Rachel here. Can't wait for the next update.
noro chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
another chapter please
Emotionality chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
that was spectacular! Please write more!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I love the development of Rachel and her friendships! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love this story already. Great opening chapter and I hope you update often. I've been very frustrated with the way the writing of Rachel has gone this season. She's been a tool to further other character's storylines, without any consistency. Last season, she was always lovable, no matter how selfish she was. She also did multiple good things for the other Glee members. This season, she is mean when they need her to be mean, and good when they need her to be good. It's funny how all the bullying focus has been on Kurt but all the Glee members bully Rachel. Mercedes telling her she wants to keep her in a jar and Quinn wants to punch her everytime she opens her mouth? Thanks for showing a true progression of what I imagine Rachel's character to be. I appreciate it.
Gleek4Life09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
One of the best stories I've read, can't wait for you to update.
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I don't really like Finn and Rachel so this story is good so far. I can't wait to read more of it to see where you are going with it. Luv Sin!
MissLisa chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I've read a lot of fiction (I mean A LOT), but I've never been brave enough to submit a review. But, oh my goodness, this is amazing!

I like that Rachel is developing as a person through self-motivation rather than someone trying to "fix" her. The apology to Quinn was spot on. Mainly I enjoy that Rachel is making friends! This is a really well-written piece of work. I look forward to your updates.
Sad Or Thirsty chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This Story is amazing. It's everything a Rachel Center Fic should have. Well done I can't wait to read more :)
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Omigod possibly the most tragicly romantic yet undeniably outreaching story I have read. I loved seeing a new side of Rachel as personally I think she isnt really as self absorbed as she appears but is only severly misunderstood. Loved the story! KEEP IT UP
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23