Reviews for Dust Her Off, Let Her Shine
MrsMosley chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I've been reading this story all even and I've enjoyed it so much. I'd really love it if you decided to finish it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Have you given up on thus story? I hope not because it's really good...
Imsogleeky2012 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Gosh I wish this is what happened on the show, I like this so much better than what happened on the show! This storyawesome! :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
i feel so bad for puck i love puckleberry but im still mad at finn hope to read more
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
stupid finn
The Imperfectionist chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Still waiting, still hoping. :)
The Imperfectionist chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
*poke* Still hopefully awaiting an update. Hope everything is well in your world.
HeartOfHandprints chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Aw, I miss this story! I love how well you are able to capturre the different points of view throughout the story, and how each seems to stay true to character... they each somehow sound completely different from one another, which is impressive!
HeartOfHandprints chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I'm rereading your wonderfully written story, and am once again just mesmerized by how well you've captured Rachel Berry! I decided to open the story after being once again exasperated by watching the candidate speeches of the crazy class president race in season 3 of Glee, where the only issues they seem to be able to come up with are superficial at best, and I needed to read Rachel's efforts (with all of New Direction's help, of course!) to change their school into a bully-free zone, but instead of skipping right to the conclusion of that storyline, with the school board meeting, which is one of my all-time favorite pieces of fanfiction to read, I started the story over and am falling in love with the flawed, emotional, overbearing, and all-too-human character that Rachel can be when fully expressed, as this story captures so well!
The Imperfectionist chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I just realized that I can leave an unlimited number of reviews pleading for updates if I don't actually log in. Achievement! So consider this the first of many periodic *pokes* just to assure you that I have not forgotten about this fic and am still eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Also, question: any idea how many chapters are left/how many there might be in total? (You can PM me at this penname to answer.) Yay Finchel!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
This was so great. The anxiety from the green room was crazy. I thought all hell was going to break loose any second. And I loved the Furt conversation. I thought it was so sweet. Another amazing chapter :)
emchappito chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
PROM! I am so very excited for your version of prom! may it be angsty and delicious.

I am very much in team puckleberry - they are made for each other! Finn is a prat. He's lovely but he makes Rachel boring. Puck makes Rachel even more awesome.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing :)

xx
hprwhg00 chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I like you story. Also I was a huge Dawson's creek fan and I'm sorry to say I was a Dawson/Joey fan through & through! I'm also a Finchel fan, I tries to imagine them with other people and couldn't do it!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
The "toast" made me cry, just a little bit cause it was sooo sweet and everyone worked SO very hard. Bravo.
seacat03 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
I like that Finn realized how he hurt Rachel! I love the prom planning meeting.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »