Reviews for Stars and Boulevards
tala chapter 4 . 1/18
Why is that evey time i fall in love with a story,the aurthor decides to oh please dont leave it is such an amazing story.i want to read more and i am pretty sure there are others who feel the same ,continue
kandita chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I can't help but to feel the urge to slap Sasuke. And, Tsunade should have known better. As for Hinata I hope that u will do more Hinata and Hisao chapters. It's the only true happiness she encounters and I'd love to see them bloom. What happened to Sasuke for him to be so badly hurt?
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Interesting start. Off to read the next chapters. :)
FallenAngelItachi chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Oh please update! It'd be nice seeing the rest of this! Admittedly, I think Hinata is a little weird here but I like her spunk! And Hisao sounds nice; we should see more of him, too and I bet we will. I'd love to see how this will turn out in a way Sasuke and Hinata will consider each other. Well no matter, update soon!
umnia chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
nice
Lord of Chaos 28 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Nice story so far, I like it! Can't wait for more.
AdayOncedawned chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
You've improved writing wise! It's noticeable, I really like the story please keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Good story so far! I can tell you're already setting things up for later chapters based on how lost I am hahah. Not in a bad way! Just that I'm left pondering which how things will turn out, so you're doing your job:) update soon!
FallenRaindrops chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Fweh I don't know where this fic is going.

A wedding? I love weddings!

What's with Hisao? Is he trying to get in the way of my fave SasuHina? Preposterous!

I realize now that Kakashi wants to get married right in the middle of the war? Makes sense in some ways, but not in other ways... Well, as long as Sasu and Hina are going together...
Sepsis chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
God, Sasuke, youre such a mean little boy.D: Its kind of sad that Hinata lets him talk to her like that.

But I really understood her feelings when she heard that he wont live for long now..? :( Thats not very good either..

I never really thought mucgh about KurenaixKakashi but I think it would make sense? :) I really liked that part here!

And Sasuke was so rude in the end again..xD She should just roll him somewhere, where he doesnt annoy her and leave him there..xD
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I don't mean to pry or anything but I felt like I've read this story before if not a story of the same plot at least cause I definitely know I recognize some of the parts in this chapter.
Hinata6 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Wow, it's been so long since I have read this! I'm happy to notice that you have updated it. The chapter was very good! I wished it didn't end, lol. I'm curious to see how Sasuke and Hinata's relationship will pan out as the progress of the story goes on.
Djomar chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Mhm! Interesting :)
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
It dosent matter as

ling as you update :) lol u wonder if sasuke is ganna get jelous of the other guy Gina meet lol don't no his name but please update