Reviews for A Stillwater Christmas
Karen long chapter 4 . 4/5/2019
It's 2018 and I just found this story and read it and it was great! Very well written! Thank you!
LunaChas chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
loved it
ImperfectWarrior chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Looooooved it:)
WriterchickRuby chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Would have been laughing my ass off if Gibbs' room was like, all black and heavy metal posters (though I guess that didn't exist back then)
DSWAYJOJVR13468 chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I loved this story. Tony/Gibbs in a father/son relationship and McGee/Ziva romantic are my two favs. I like it. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
We'll, I think it's good so far...but Gibbs seems a little OOC. Shouldn't he be, I don't know, a little gruffer, less obvious with his feelings? You got Tony spot on though!:)
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Hi, thanks for a lovely family story. You had them talking the way they do in my imagination too.
Beautiful scenery with the deers in the woods, with just a hint of mystery. I love how you started out Tony on woodworking. I was wondering if Tony would ask Gibbs about his picture in the yearbook. Maybe you'll tell the story some time? Hopefully pleading ...
Thanks and cheers!
MysticalKC chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Amazing! I love it! :)
Kagome Avalon chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I would look forward to reading a story about Tony & Jethro going back to Stillwater to visit Jackson for Easter. Also, about Tony getting more instructions on workworking. Would that mean that Tony would start helping to make the toys for the hospitalized children? Maybe have Tony help with building the boat. At would be awesome.
Leonora Chris chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
ain't no x-mas person...but...dawwww...
and man i loved the "kidnapping" part.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
i loved Tony saying you kidnapped me.

Poor Tony feeling so insecure that he would/could mess up Gibbs plans with his dad. he has to know Gibbs or his dad would never feel that way about Tony.

So cute and funny that the Gibbs men seemed to like Tony cometary better than the movie. i think his cometary would be funny too.

Aww seems like Tony had a very good Christmas. And finally know what a real Christmas should be like.
The Red Fedora chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Very sweet story:)
Madances chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Hi, I enjoyed your story. Tracy
Sarah1965 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I am so behind with my reading! This was a lovely, heartwarming, story. I love Jack and can really see him and Tony getting on well and see Jack totally spoiling Tony just like a grandson.
GibbsRules chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
OMG! A wonderful chapter ... and a perfect ending to such an awesome story! Finally! ... Tony has realised how Gibbs feels about him and that Gibbs and Jackson see him as part of their family!. Loved how you wrote Gibbs and Tony (not to mention Jackson). You conveyed the emotion perfectly together with the slight awkwardness that both Tony and Gibbs feel when a time comes to express their feelings ... totally in character!. You really must do a story on their return visit to Stillwater at Easter and how Tony's wood carving lessons are going! ... please! :)