Reviews for The Odds of Dying
spndeansammylov chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
good :)
JudyH chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
What a tragic point of view piece, and you nailed it perfectly. How sad is it that the odds were so screwed when it came to the Winchesters and their chosen way of life...and sadder still that Dean was aware of it from early on. Life under a black cloud of doom, with the forecast holding only more of the same...Still, I did enjoy the story; it was very well written, indeed.
rouxgaroux316 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was very good. It has an air of character authenticity that is refreshing, particularly considering how many writers here try to graft their own idea of who the characters are on top of them. But I believe everything as written here, and that is a sign of capable writing. It is actually more difficult to write other people's characters than your own, original ones-because you must stay true to an extant template. Thanks for this.
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was awesome. That’s the only word for it: awesome. I loved this from beginning to end. Well done.
TheLillyOfChaos chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Well written. Love this!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was incredible. It was unique. I love your writing style and the way you got into Dean's head was a perfect characterization. Odds have always fascinated me. But the way you wrapped this up with John's death, and then the heartbreaking desperation of Sam's death and Dean's deal was beautiful. Sad, yes. You made me tear up with Dean's speech and his thoughts at Sammy's death. That never fails to get me. And then Dean's thoughts before and about making the crossroads deal were also heartbreaking and I think you got it down perfectly. Thank you so much for this. It was great. *hugs*