Reviews for A Royal History Lesson
linkie14 chapter 32 . 12/15/2015
When will the next chapter come out? And this is super cool and good.
Not telling chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I have never heard of it so it's awesomely great.I love it!
not ture chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
not the king look at the seach
Lunadash4ever chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
I also agree with this chick ( or dude ) Amara, Only i KNOW that Golden Apple is Discord.. and it wouldn't suck it would be awesome!
Lunadash4ever chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
OMC OMC OMC! he SWALLOWEDit?!
Stormy Trix chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Please continue.
Hooked fan chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
I used a day where I could be studying and starting my final report for one of my classes to read this extremely fascinating story. I have been hooked since chapter one, and I could not stop. I read the entire story thus far in less than two days! I just couldn't put it down. It's one of the most interesting MLP stories I've ever read, as well as one of the best written on the series.

Please do keep up the good work, and post more updates when you can! I want to read this to the end!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/25/2013
Very nice the way this story has developed. You've really taken it in a multitude of directions. I look forward to each new chapter.
GamerLunaOnCoD chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
Please update more! This story is amazing
GamerLunaOnCoD chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
I love this story, please keep making more!
Amara chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Wow love this story. Love Galaxia too! But I has a feeling that Golden is Discord. Just coz that golden claw? But Golden loves Celestia and he was just trying to protect her :(
Guest chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
You should continue the story, but you should somehow include Discord in this, as him being a friend at first, and if you get this far, having Discord betray Luna and Celestia later, so it ties in with the real story of Discord
Mygoodsir chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Very good story so far, although the time between updates is slightly annoying.

Also, my guess is that we have a certain draconequus that's in love with Celestia.
AdenaWolf chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
THE SENSE THIS CHAPTER MAKES IS NONE!
But I still love it.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
This story... I remember subbing to this ages ago, I can't remember all the details now and it saddens me. Wish it didn't take so long to update. I guess I'll just pass on continuing to read this.