Reviews for The Long Journey Back to the Isle
Camilla10 chapter 10 . 2/23
Sorry, is the story complete or not?
sexymama25 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
keep up the good work
catharticone chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
I am so glad that you're still writing! I've really missed this story. Seeing an update made my day!

Wow, pregnant! I didn't really see that coming. I keep wondering, though, if Jane had something to do with it. Is it possible that she somehow used AI on Bella? I know Carlisle believes it's Edward's child, but I'm just not sure... You always keep me guessing!

I can't wait for your next chapter!
Diana Miracle chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
I have my whole family reading this! Please write more!
candyluvsu chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Awwww such a good story ;)
BCullenE chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Yay bella is getting better. I am willing to bet she's pregnant!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I've just read your story and I really like it. It's so sad that Bella has had to suffer like she has but I'm looking forward to her healing. She has a ways to go before she does. I hope Jane gets punished. Does Aro know? Will he care? Will he do anything about it? I can't wait to read more.
catharticone chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
This is an amazingly powerful chapter. Bella's belief that Edward doesn't want to be with her forever is just heart-breaking but feels very real for her character. I felt misty-eyed when she touched his hand; accepting his comfort will probably help her more than anything. And I am worried about what the blood work will reveal... something is going on beyond her apparent injuries. What did Jane do to her? Time will tell. I will await your next chapter with much anticipation!
Emma chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
I love Edward's view on things, but Bella's will be intersting.

I really like this story.

I can't wait to read what happens when she wakes up.
India1999 chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
Looking forward to what's next, please update soon...
Lisa chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I just started reading this story, noticing it by accident because I started re-reading Surviving Love! This is a great story, I can't wait for an update!
catharticone chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I was so happy to see notification of this chapter in my in box! I was not disappointed. I'm so relieved that Bella is home and safe, but her emotional/mental state is very troubling. What on earth did Jane do to her to make her so terrified of those she loves? And what is the strange hormone in her blood? Hmm... quite the mystery!

You wrote Edward's angst very well. I could feel his psychological pain. It was very realistic that Carlisle and Alice would try to shield him from some of the full truth, too.

Outstanding chapter! It was worth the wait.
BCullenE chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
poor edward. and poor bella. but a very good chapter. i hope you update soon!
wantonlytoread chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I found you story tonight and was so thoroughly absorbed in it that I didn't realise I was at the last chapter. Most disappointed. I can wait for your next update. Great writing and something new.