Reviews for 401 Camelot Returns
DragonReader99 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I really enjoyed that.
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Feedback! -with this story, i can feel more logic to enter season four back. How loyalty herself to Camelot and Arthur.
AnitaM17 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Update soon!
ladyleslie chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Loved your take on possibilities for season 4. Pleaseeee continue.
Hieiko chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I just finished watching Season 3, and it was great finding this story as a continuation! :)
Stephy chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
OMG! I just came across your faux series four earlier today and in the span of just 3-4 hours have read all of the episodes. I'm guilty of not reviewing but after reading the rest, have decided to hold off no longer..and so, I will review each episode now!

You're characterization of all individuals is spot on. Absolutely love the idea of Gwen tending to Uther and loved their interactions even more. Great idea to get Lance out of the way too!

I'm still very much amazed at what I've just read. It really did seem as though I just read confidential scripts of the entire series - except, I could visualize it all as if I actually watched them on TV.
nan100 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I enjoyed your version of whats to come in season 4. I would like to read more of your version.
Tinkerbell90 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
That's really a good idea, to "create" a own season 4...since we have to wait for so long or the real one. I hope it's like you wrote and Arthur and Gwen being really that open together in the next season
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I'd really like to see Merlin go home for a while in the fourth season as well. We didn't see Hunith at all in the second or third seasons. I also loved Gwen lecturing Uther. I can totally see this happening - I'm off to read the next episode! :)
TwiTragic13 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I really hope this is how they start the new season!

Please continue writing episodes!

Caelith chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Loved it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Oo I really like this! I do hope they resolve the Lancelot/Guinevere lingering feelings, and having Lancelot volunteer for a far off mission would be a good idea. And I love that Gwen would tend to Uther, it truly shows how strong and noble she is. Great ideas!
lady atash chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I liked your story very much, it is sweet. It has nothing to do with your story it was very well written and follows the storyline of the series very well, but it is just that I would like to see a little more is some bit of instability in the relationship between Arthur and Gwen, he has everything, why must he have the maiden so well in hand. A little bit more of Lancelot to rattle his world would be fine, so he fight a little more if he wants her, don't you think?

I I said before nice job from your part, have a good new year!
soulful dreamer chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
This is a very interesting take as to what could potentially happen next series. I look forward to reading more Merlin stories from you.
PixieTrix09 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010