Reviews for Resonance
Raverin Prefect chapter 2 . 2/16/2018
My heart just broke. Beautiful.
Indian Summer chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
No fanfiction or fan art, not even the cannon books, have EVER made me cry. This chapter actually made me cry. Your portrayal of emotions is incredible. This chapter was truly tear-jerking, and coming from me that's quite a statement.
MightyFlye chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
This is superb story. Even if you don't continue, it is excellent. The characters are real, and the way you have them acting, is real. Bravo!
sas479 chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
This is definitely the best post-war fic I've read here. You do an amazing job of characterizing everyone. I know it's been years since you've updated but if you ever come back to it, I'd be ecstatic.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
I've just read this for the first time and I know it's been years but the way you've captured everything they've experienced after the war is special and important so Thank you!
thevolutionofnerdy chapter 10 . 1/27/2017
Okay so I'm like obsessed with this story
thevolutionofnerdy chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
Great chapter, loving the fanfic so far. One thing bothered me about this: jk Rowling said Fred was the oldest twin, not George. Anyway, great job otherwise!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Awesome story! I truly felt like i was reading a story by JKR. You really captured the characters! Please don't stop writing!
Maxine chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
I love this story so much. I'm so upset that just finding it though. Please Please update it even if it's just a closing chapter. I would really appreciate it.
stuckwith-harry chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
I just finished chapter three (expect more reviews in the very near future, I've got the whole night to keep reading) and I'm only kind of crying. Aahhh. This is beautiful and heartbreaking and bittersweet all at once. Kudos, friend. :)
AllyrianFlame chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
I don't think I have ever pressed favourite for an incomplete story but this one was just simply amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
It's almost four Am where I live and i've spent the last 3h reading this fic of yours. I've loved all of it, and felt identified with practically all thre of the golden trio, 'cause i'm almost 18 and lost my dad almost a year ago after years of sickness. I think what you wrote will be a great help for me, so thank you so much. Youre such a talented writer.
kateydidnt chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
I really wish this would continue. This is fantastically well written.
Desminnies chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hi ,
Just wanted to take the time to thank you for this well written fic. Honestly , it's one of the best I ever read . I hope you'll keep on writing some more fics .
harumscarum1991 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
this is without a doubt THE BEST post-books fanfic i've ever read in my entire life and my only complaint is the fact that it was never finished :(

I absolutely adore the harry/ron/hermione bits, i mean the parts with the rest are awesome too, you've captured the fred/george thing beautifully, but OMG I LOVE THE HARRY/RON/HERMIONE BITS. thank you for properly dealing with the after-effects of hermione's torture! it always bothered me that it was never properly addressed in the book like oh yea hermione was tortured for ages and then she woke up the next day like nothing happened UGH! special love for the harry/hermione bits. i mean obviously ron and hermione love each other and we all know that, and we know ron is harry's bestest best friend, but i always felt jkr could've given us a lot more harry/hermione friendship if she wanted to and YOU HAVE AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!

i love this so much. why didn't you finish? :"(