Reviews for Resonance
kateydidnt chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
I really wish this would continue. This is fantastically well written.
Desminnies chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hi ,
Just wanted to take the time to thank you for this well written fic. Honestly , it's one of the best I ever read . I hope you'll keep on writing some more fics .
harumscarum1991 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
this is without a doubt THE BEST post-books fanfic i've ever read in my entire life and my only complaint is the fact that it was never finished :(

I absolutely adore the harry/ron/hermione bits, i mean the parts with the rest are awesome too, you've captured the fred/george thing beautifully, but OMG I LOVE THE HARRY/RON/HERMIONE BITS. thank you for properly dealing with the after-effects of hermione's torture! it always bothered me that it was never properly addressed in the book like oh yea hermione was tortured for ages and then she woke up the next day like nothing happened UGH! special love for the harry/hermione bits. i mean obviously ron and hermione love each other and we all know that, and we know ron is harry's bestest best friend, but i always felt jkr could've given us a lot more harry/hermione friendship if she wanted to and YOU HAVE AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!

i love this so much. why didn't you finish? :"(
TackAttack chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. A work of art. You've captured everyone perfectly, exactly how it should be. Reading this...it resonated on so many levels. Thank you for writing it.
Jonia chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Again, really well done on the sibling relationships, soooooooo good!

I've always thought that Harry would take steps to ensure that the truth of Snape was know, that he'd work to redeem his image.

Thanks again, great chapter, great story. Joni
Jonia chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
This chapter was exceedingly well done. I've read A LOT of fanfiction and I think you're really talented.

You have a unique perspective and have written George's grief really well.
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Please, update!
owlfactory chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I've just read all 12 chapters of this and loved it all :) I think your interpretation of the Post DH world is very realistic; ust because Voldemort's gone doesn't mean things get easier. I think you captured Hermione's anxiety and depression perfectly. I've suffered from both myself and you really captured the nastyness of both. I loved your chapter with all the Weasley brother's in it, I'd love to see more of Percy. I hope things get better for George! He deserves a break. Looking forward to seeing how he and Angie's relationship develops. All in all, fab story. Please write more!
mudpuddledemon chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I love all your details, especially everything going on with Hermione, including the asthma. I'd absolutely love to see that other story, even if its really similar.

"There is nothing more miserable than crying orphans." Made me laugh. Love the bits of levity you include, nice balance of dark with a little light.
mudpuddledemon chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Oh my god, the Weasley boys are just killing me with their incredible sweetness, gah! Beautiful chapter.
mudpuddledemon chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Very relieved at Angelina's lack of crazy. Loving your Alicia, don't think I've ever really read anything about her.
mudpuddledemon chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
So sweet and sad. The bit about putting her on the aero plane tugged my heart, poor lost twin too, and not knowing how to handle Angelina. "They're pretty touchy to begin with- Ron and Harry, but alcohol and tears turn them into complete girls." -was a nice touch of snicker in the middle of the sad. 3
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
You're making me fond of Ron, which I resent a bit. : P
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Brilliant. Sweet and sad and well thought. Thank you.
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
imsorryimsorryfuckimsorry - Jesus Christ, fucking saddest thing I've ever read. Just killed me. Good thing I like a good cry.