Reviews for Resonance
broadwaybound101 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
You have captured that beautiful little family of three perfectly. That is the only word that comes to mind. Your writing and this story is phenomenal!
broadwaybound101 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I think you wrote that perfectly. I have absolutely no critiques.
broadwaybound101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow. That was very powerful. That's all I can say. Adding the part about touch was so beautiful.
Lily-On-Water chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
Please update soon! I seriously love this fic, you've got mad writing skill, keep it up.
Athenais777 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Just discovered this and read it in one sit down. Excellent. You did a very nice job of portraying the after effects of the war on everyone and especially our three young heroes. Any chance there will be some romance in there as well? No matter, i'll keep reading as this is really good.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
This is such a beautiful, heart-wrenching, wonderful story! Absolutely one of my favourite post-DH fics. I can't wait to read more!
Lizabeth1 chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Oh how I love this story! You are expertly capturing all of the characters and it's just lovely! I am however keeping a box of tissues near my at all times as I read because much of this has me weeping, maybe not as much as I did during Hallows Part II, but pretty close!

Well done!
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Very interesting so far. Seems like a great follow-up story to the series so i hope to see more!
AprilMay-December chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved it! U really captured the emotions and things JKRowling just skipped out on! can't wait for more! good chapter
Cantletharrygo chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I have to let you know that chap 9 made me tear up. My poor Ron! and harry too! Please update soon and often!
possibilist chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I love this story! (And this chapter, as well.) I also love Revival, just so you know :). I like the idea that everything's not just super okay after the war, because they've gone through so, so much, and I definitely think Hermione got the worst of it in DH for sure, and never got a chance to properly deal with all of those emotions. (Also, your music taste is FLAWLESS :D).

Anyways, I'll be eager to read more, and hopefully your summer's going great. :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I think I just read every one of the chapters in this story in one sitting. I just couldn't stop. And now I'm half-glad this chapter wasn't as long as the others! Lol. Anyways, again, awesome, awesome, awesome. :) I don't think I mentioned it earlier, but I really liked when the Weasley boys were together and Charlie called Ron "kid" because I'm really close to my brother and he calls me "kid" affectionately too. It just made me smile. :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. :) In a goooood way. But then, I pretty much think anything Hermione/Ron well-written and genius is cute. :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Aww, I love the hapiness of Harry/Ginny at the end. Plus, Ron's reaction is just priceless. :))
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I felt more emotion at seeing "Mudblood" on Hermione's arm in the film, and sometimes it's hard to remember the distinguish between the two. In a sense, they're both the same world, so either fits well. I liked this chapter too (surprise, surprise, I love them all!) but especially the progression to Hermione smiling at the end.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »