Reviews for Resonance
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Hermione's reaction makes COMPLETE sense, and it's so nice and refreshing to see a wonderfully written chapter involving the Harry/Hermione/Ron friendship so strongly. :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Oh my god, you actually made me cry. I'm a sucker for the whole Fred's death though - I cry every time I read it. I dread to think what I'm going to be like when I finally see the film. Lovely chapter though.
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love how... grounded this is. It deals with the serious themes and, as much as I hate to see George upset, his reaction is realistic.
wandaa chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Nice chapter! I love how you make them function as one but still they keep their personnality and make their own choices! Keep going :)
LVB chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I'm definitely intrigued by this new ability you've given Ron-it makes a lot of sense. Hermione's reaction was perfectly understandable. I love this story and it doesn't matter how long it takes for you to update!
donL22 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Awesome Awesome review! well worth the wait. you don't know how happy i was when i saw that you updated :)

First off i'm happy you mentioned added Ron being a Sensitive in this story. it gave even more insight into what a Sensitive is and how it really affects him. I really liked Ron and Harry's moment in the room when Ron described Hermione's magic. made perfect sense and it's on par with everything going on so far.

It was nice to see that everyone was getting on with their lives in some way after the battle, even though it would never be the same. I think you did a really good job of conveying that there's still evil out there and not all the death eaters were caught.

All in all lovely chapter! hope the writing is going well and i can't wait for the next one!
Kelly Kathleen chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I just found this story last night and I am in love! It always impresses me when a writer really understands Jo's characters. And all of the new details you have created about Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Weasley's make so much sense. Charlie taking care of the twins, Ron being a Sensitive, Hermione's PTSD... it is all brilliantly written and I have not been able to get this story out of my head since I started reading. You are doing a fantastic job, please keep updating, I will be heartbroken if you don't! This is definitely the best post-DH fic I have read. Keep it up!
ruth0007 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
So glad you're writing and posting again. (Big Mumford and Sons fan too.)

I like how you've written Ron as a Sensitive and given us more background.

Okay, you know I've enjoyed all of this story? I do however wish you had given us more time with the parts of your story from this chapter's 3-5 paragraphs. I understand though if you are planning on focusing on the next part of your tale with auror training. (I hope too you'll bring back the Weasley family as I enjoy their interactions and relationships.)

Loved Hermione's reactions to the invitation and Ron's explanation to her.

The ending of the chapter, Ron's thoughts and then answer, was perfect.

Keep writing! Can't wait to hear more from your imagination.
boombands chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
For some reason it won't let me log in but I just wanted to say I just finished your story and it's brilliant. I really loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Great story, lovin every chapter. But didn't Ginny go and play chaser, not seeker. I think she substiuted for Harry in the sixth year, but isn't she really a chaser?
hrgirl chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
That was beautiful! It made me cry at the end. Please keep writing!
nick55 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
This was the first fic I found when I started reading Ron/Hermoine and at that time I didn't know how to save it. I kept remembering parts of it, but couldn't find it under my favorites. I was desperately looking for a site where you could ask others for help finding a story. But you have updated and now I have it. Yay
bon chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Glad to see an update. I like how you don't make everything just "fine" after the war. After everything they had to deal with no one wouldn't have issues. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Oh Hermione is so sad but this is something Ron has to is what he is, it's what he does, he protect people.

Crystal
nerdherd14 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I absolutely love this story! It's WONDERFUL :D Please please please write more. I can't wait. You've excellently captured Ron and Hermione's relationship, and everything is pretty much how I imagined. I also loved how you added a ton of trauma in there from the war. The other stories I have read don't touch on that as much, and I'm glad you did. It's definitely realistic, considering all that they went through.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »