Reviews for When You Smile
xXJenniXx17 chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Soooo romantic and cute!KAWAIII! That is such a sweet ending. It makes me wonder what would happen in the future with them and how the other teams would react to it.
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
Excuse me while I go cry in a corner. This was adorable, hilarious, heart wrenching, and just plain amazing! I love how Tezuka was out of character at some points but not too extreme. Can I please have a boyfriend like him in this? XD
kikumarucat chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I like this story! The Prince of Tennis characters are different, but I can easily believe they're like this is High School! Great work! Keep it up!
Silver Flyer chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
you meanie. why did you have to go and end it?
Dalia Inscription chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
This was such an adorable story :) You're writing definitely improved as the chapters went on and you gave me new hope for the Ryoma/Sakuno pair. I had given up. I hope you keep writing!
Juliedoo chapter 24 . 12/21/2011
This was just sweet; I smiled the whole time I was reading it. Honestly, it's one of the better Tezuka stories I've come across. If you ever get an idea for a sequel, I encourage you to write it; this was a lovely story.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 24 . 12/21/2011
loved it!
nekuranekomegami chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
It was sooo beautiful! :D
itatsukyoashira chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Awwww! This story is so cute! I love it! I finished the entire story in one sitting! (even though I have homework ;D)
khr lover chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Seishun Gakuen means Seishun school;

Seishun(name) Gakuen (school), there is NO word as makuen!
Lyrianna chapter 24 . 5/12/2011
Awesome! So cool! This fic was so awesome that I was really sad that it ended... I almost cried at the end ya know... I really loved it and I hope that you, crimsonwingedkitten, will keep writing because I really loved reading this fic and also because you are an awesome writer! Keep writing! Bai!
Katherine Baskerville chapter 24 . 3/9/2011
I love this story! There should be more stories like this!

Happy writing!
siriencia chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
OMG I loved this sooooo much! Those last couple chapters scared me cause I thought you might have made a sad ending... . But I'm so glad you didn't. This has been one of the best fics I'vs read in a while (I blew through it all today) so good work! .
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 24 . 2/18/2011
Aaaaaw, that is soooo sweet!

Over the summer I cut my hair to donate to make a wig for people with leukimia and cancer as well. It was curly-still is, just frizzes more- and almost down to my waist. When it was straightened it was down past my waist. Now it's up to my shoulders when straightened, which is most of the time.

I know how different she must feel about the weight change. I remember the difference that I felt right away. It was like they removed 10 pounds of wet hair from my head.
floating w o n d e r chapter 24 . 2/13/2011
Okay so honestly I didn't know if I was going to read this. I've recently gotten back into Prince of Tennis and I felt like reading a Tezuka/Oc story. So upon finding this one I saw that it only had like forty reviews and I was thinking that it probably wasn't that good. First of all, I was completely wrong and I'm sorry. I'm so glad that I decided to read it. Second why the hell are there only like forty reviews; it should have hundreds. Seriously though this is amazing and you need to continue writing. Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!

-fw