Reviews for Early Days
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You really captured Rachel and Ivy so well! I love the backstory. Very strong story telling and skill you got here. Their earlier history fascinates me. I can totally see how this could have happened, haha. Ivy is such a sadly utilized character, which makes it even better to know there's a piece like this that pays tribute to her. We often don't really know what's going on in her head, but you did a terrific job writing from her POV in a realistic way and which captures what makes her tick. I wish there was a lot more.
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Your story is interesting,

I want to read more:),

Please, update soon.
Wolvenkite chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hope u update soon. This looks very interesting. I always wanted to see a story of the early days and how ivy started hunting Rachel
DisguisedasInnocent chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was funny. That was very funny, and man, Ivy you're a class A bitch. I didn't think you could make Ivy into a bitch very easily but you certainly did make Ivy into a bitch like that, but it was really interesting to see her before DWW.

You could tell at the beginning of that book that she was in love with Rachel, she always has been, seeing how that evolves is going to be interesting - and I'm going to love seeing the dynamic between Rachel and Ivy as they work together. Truth be told I've been writing my own version of Rachel's internship under Ivy so reading this is going to be funny. :)

Please more?
fantcfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What a great story. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Hurry!
Dawn Tango chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
How very Ivy. I love her voice in this, and how you've managed to capture Ivy, as I see her, with all her mixtures of insecurities and cockiness. I love the line 'it's actually a very therapeutic feeling to shove a 'pull' door, especially if you are pissed off and using a scumbag pedophile ghoul's head to do the shoving.'
Avarenda chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Lol. Oh man, Ivy and Rache at each others throats. I really wonder how you're going to turn this into a romance.
annde28 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What makes for a good day...? one, it's Friday, and two, seeing FF alert new story from Savior in my in-box! I always look forward to your tales, especially the Ivy-centric, and this one is great, per usual. Thank you!
Jadz Jewelz chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'm a long time follower...love the concept.

Wondering if you'll ever pick up Breaking the Habit?
ShripGurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
hey sav that was awesome like always cant wait for the rest, a few of us have been over at the rhombus rpg we would love to have u back - ravy
Khaleda chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow. I really, really like this. You have a very good handle on Ivy's character in your other stories, and this one doesn't disappoint. I enjoyed Ivy's narrative voice in this, right down to lines like: "Long story short? Morgan was almost as attractive as she was annoying. And in case I haven't made it clear, she was very attractive."

And: "Vampires are built for a lot of things, but God was I ever finding out abstinence is not one of them."

Quite simply, this is brilliant, and I'm very eager to read more.

-Khaleda