Reviews for Harry Potter and the Polar Express
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Wow, can you please do more?
asteroula chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
IN THE BEGINNING A YOUNG PRINCESS WHO'S ME IS SITTING ON A BENCH NEAR THE STATUE OF THE HAPPY PRINCE WHO'S MY BROTHER AND SLEEPING PEACEFULLY WITH NO ONE TO INTERRUPT ME WELL SUDDENLY SOMEHOW MY BROTHER'S TEARS WOKE ME UP AND I SAW HIM CRYING AND ASKED:WHY ARE YOU CRYING DEAR BROHER YOU'VE QUIETE DRENCHED SPOKE UP:WHEN I WAS ALIVE MY SWEET PRINCESS I LIVED IN A PALACE PEOPLE CALLED ME THE HAPPY PRINCE AND INDEED HAPPY I WAS BUT NOW I'M DEAD I CAN SEE ALL THE MISSERY AND TOLD ME ABOUT OUR AUNT WHO'S A SEAMSTRESS AND HER ILL DAUGHTER AND HER SON WHO'S FINE AND ASKED ME:MY LITTLE SISTER WILL YOU TAKE THE RUBY FROM MY SWORD AND GIVE IT TO COURSE I ACCEPPTED AND PLUCKED OUT THE RUBY AND FLEW TO MY AUNT'S HOUSE AND KNOCKED ON THE WINDOW:KNOCK KNOCK AUNT IT'S ME YOUR NIECE LOOKED TO THE WINDOW AND SAW ME AND SMILED SAYING:OH NIECE WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE COME INSIDE COME IN COME OPENED THE WINDOW AND I ENTERED INSIDE AND GAVE THE RUBY TO HER SAYING:THIS IS FOR YOU AUNT THE HAPPY PRINCE SENDS IT TO SMILED AND SAID:OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT THANK YOU NIECE AND TELL YOUR BROTHER THANKS FOR FELT BTTER AND SOON SHE WAS HEALTHY AGAIN BUT THE COLD WIND WAS MAKING EVERYONE IN THE ROOM TO SHIVER FROM THE COLD.I SAID:OOH BOY I DIDN'T KNEW THAT OCTOBER WAS LIKE THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LITTLE WARMER BUT IT IS COLD AS HELL WELL GUYS WHY DON'T WE TAKE A COURSE THEY AGREED AND WE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE TO WARM SUNNY SQUARE AND WE SAW THE PRINCE LOOKING AT US.I SIGNED WIPING MY SWEAT:PHEW OH BOY NOW IT IS GETTING WARMER FIRST IT WAS COLDER NOW IT IS WARMER GUYS WE NEED TO GO FOR COURSE I HELPED MY BROTHER TWO TIMES GIVING HIS EYES TO COUSIN MICHALI AND SISTER MARINA AND IT WAS WARMER THAN AUNT SAID:DEAR JESUS FIRST IT LOOKED LIKE CHRISTMAS CAME IT LOOKS LIKE JULY CAME SAID:I THINK IT'S TIME TO GO TO SEA AND SWIM BEFORE WE GET OURSELVES INTO HOT FOUND THE SEA BUT THEN IT GOT REALLY COLD AND STARTED SNOWING BUT I DECIDED TO SWIM A LITTLE AND DIDN'T CARED ABOUT THE COURSE THE SEA WAS HOT WHILE I WAS SWIMMING MY AUNT NOTICED A BIG WAVE APPROACHING MY WAY AND SHOUTED:NIECE ASTEROULA WATCH OUT A WAVE.I6T WAS LATE WHEN I SAW THE WAVE IT PLOPPED ME DOWN THE SEA AS EVERYONE GASPED IN HORROR UPON SEEING MY TIARA PRINCE WHO WAS STANDING FROM THE SQUARE WAS LOOKING TOWARDS THE SEA WHEN HE SAW MY TIARA INSIDE THE SEA AND REALISING WHAT HAPPENED JUMPED AND RAN TOWARDS THE SEA AND SWAM AS FAST AS HE COULD AND GOT ME OUT OF I AWOKE I SAW TEARS DRENCHING MY BODY AND LOOKED AND SAW THE PRINCE HAD SAVED ME AND OF COURSE HE GASPED AND HUGGED ME WHEN HE REALISED I WAS ALIVE AND NOT NEXT DAY I GOT A BAD CASE OF FEVER AND MEASLES OF COURSE IT WAS CALLED PNEUMONIA AND IT GOT I HELPED ONE LAST TIME THE PRINCE BY TAKING STRIPS OF GOLD FROM HIS BODY AND DELIVER IT TO PEOPLE WHO WERE HOMELESS ILL AND SADLY AT ALAS WINTER CAME AND I SPEND THE REST OF MY DAY SITTING ON MY BED BUT I DIDN'T DARED TO LEAVE THE PRINCE BEHIND FOR I LOVED HIM DEARLY MY AUNT WAS IN THE KITCHEN AND MADE SOME SOUP AND SALAD FOR ME WHILE I LAYED IN BED NEXT TO THE THEN CAME OUT OF THE KITCHEN HOLDING A TRAY WITH SOME SOUP AND SOME FRESH SALAD AND SAID TO ME SYMPHATETICALLY:HOW ARE YOU NIECE NOT TOO GOOD?.I SOFTLY SHOOK MY HEAD:NO DEAR AUNT I'M VERY SAID TO ME PUTTING THE TRAY TO MY HANDS:EAT UP THIS WILL MAKE YOU BETTER.I COUGHED WEAKLY BEFORE REPLYING:I'M SORRY DEAR AUNT BUT I'M TOO ILL TO EAT PRINCE LOOKED AT ME SADDENED AT HOW ILL I LOOKED AND HIS HEART ACHED WITH HEAVY AUNT ENCOURAGED ME AND SAID:DEAR NIECE IF YOU EAT THOSE YOU'LL GET HEALTHY JUST TRY TO EAT COURSE I MANAGED TO EAT THE SOUP AND SALAD AND THANKED HER BEFORE SHE WENT BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND THEN CAME MICHALIS MY COUSIN BRINGING A GLASS FULL OF JUICE AND SAID:HERE YOU GO XADERFI ASTEROULA A FRESH CUP OF HEALTHY APPLE JUICE FOR COURSE I THNAKED HIM BEFORE HE WENT TO WORK AND DRANK THE JUICE BEFORE OCUGHING CAME WITH HER BROTHER AND SAID:HEY XADERFI ASTEROULA ARE YOU FEELING BETTER.I SOFTLY SMILED SAYING:YES MARIANNA A LITTLE BETTER BUT STILL VERY WEAK AND SOFTLY SAID:DEAR XADERFI YOU'LL BATTLE THAT RARE AND DEADLY PNEUMONIA AND YOU'LL WIN.I SAID SAD SMILING:MY DEAR XADERFI MARIANNA AND XADERFE THOMA NO I WON'T BATTLE THIS DISEASE INSTEAD IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE ME ALIVE I'M FOUGHT BACK TEARS AS THOMAS SAID:BUT XADERFI ASTEROULA PLEASE STAY A LITTLE STRONG HAVE A LITTLE FAITH THAT YOU'LL GET BETER JUST TRY TO DO THAT FOR THE THE MENTION OF THE PRINCE I SLOWLY TURNED MY HEAD TOWARDS THE DULL STATUE AND SOFTLY COUGHED WEAKLY AND FORCHED A SMALL SMILE TO APPEAR ON MY CHEEKS AND THE PRINCE SMILED DESPITE HAVING TEARS IN HIS AND THOMAS LEFT AFTER KISSING ME GOODBYE AND MARINA CAME TO ME SAYING:HEY DEAR LITTLE SISTER ARE YOU GETTING A LITTLE SHE SAW ME SHAKING MY HEAD IMPLYING NO AND SHE SHOWED ME A DRAWING SAYING:THIS DRAWING IS FOR YOU TO REMEMBER ME AUNT EUGENIA XADERFI MARIANNA XADERFO THOMA AND MICHALI AND OF COURSE BIG BROTHER THE PRINCE.I SMILED AT HER AND GENTLY PATTED HER CHEEK AS SHE WAS READY TO CRY AND SHE SPOKE UP SAYING:BUT DEAR LITTLE SISTER I DON'T WANT FROM YOU TO DIE I WANT FROM YOU TO STAY AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITH THE PRINCE PLEASE LITTLE SISTER TRY TO LIVE FOR ME AND ESPECIALLY FOR THEN LEFT AFTER SHE KISSED ME GOODBYE AND I LOOKED AT MOM'S STAR TWINKLING AND SAID WEAKLY:OH MOM PLEASE LET ME STAY A LITTLE LONGER SO THAT I'LL LIVE HAPPILY WITH THE PRINCE PLEASE I KNEW IT WOULD BE USELESS CAUSE I WAS WAY TOO ILL AND WEAK AND I SOFTLY TURNED MY HEAD TO THE PRINCE AND SPOKE WEAKLY:MY DEAR PRINCE I MUST BID YOU FAREWELL FOR I'M GOING AWAY SPOKE UP STILL WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES:PLEASE MY DEAR PRINCESS WHEREVER ARE YOU GOING I'LL FIND YOU BUT I DON'T WANT FORM YOU TO KISS ME ON THE HAND BUT ON THE LIPS FOR I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH YOU MADE ME THE HAPPIEST PRINCE EVER.I SOFTLY ROSE UP AND CUPPED HIS CHEEK SAYING AS HIS TEARS FELL ON MY CHEST:I'M NOT GOING TO FRANCE OR ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FIND ME BUT IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT I'M GOING TO THE HOUSE OF PRINCE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SAID:NO MY PRINCESS NO YOU CANNOT DIE AND LEAVE ME BEHIND PLEASE I BEG YOU I NEED YOU MY PEOPLE NEED YOU THEY NEED A PRINCESS TOO NOT ONLY A PRINCE AND YOU ARE THE PRINCESS THEY NEED FOR I ASKED THE MAYOR IF I CAN MARRY YOU AND HE SAID YES.I SMILED SAYING:OKAY ONLY FOR A NEXT MORNING THE MAYOR ANNOUNCED THE PEOPLE THAT THE WEDDING IS STARTING AND BIRDS CHIRPPED LOUDLY AS PEOPLE GATHERED IN THE WAS EXCITED CAUSE THEY WERE ATTENDING THE WEDDING OF THE HAPPY PRINCE WITH ME.I WAS WEARING A WEDDING DRESS A WEDING VEIL EVEN IT LOOKED LIKE TABLECLOTH AND WEDDING SHOES OF COURSE HOLDING A BOUCQUET OF ROSES AS MY AUNT SAID:OH NIECE ASTEROULA YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE YOU'RE MARRYING.I SOFTLY SMILED AT HER AS MARIANNA ASKED ME:ARE YOU READY?I SAID:YEAH MARIANNA LET'S DO STARTED BLOWING A TRUMPET PLAYING THE TUNE HERE COMES THE BRIDE AS I CAME OUT OF THE SQUARE WITH A DOG HOLDING THE VEIL AND SOME PEOPLE GIGGLED.A WOMAN SPOKE UP:WHAT A BEAUTIFULL ARTS PROFFESOR SAID:WHAT A BEAUTIFULL TABLECLOTH.A SENSITIVE MAN SAID BREAKING INTO TERAS:I'M GONNA CRY AND THE KNOW IT ALL HAD THEIR EYES WIDENED AND THEIR JAWS DROPPED DOWN BY MY BEUATY BUT WHEN THE PRINCE GLARED AT THEM THEY STOPPED.I THEN SETTLED NEXT TO THE PRINCE AS THE MAYOR SAID:DEARLY BELOVED WE'RE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO WITNESS THE UNION OF THE HAPPY PRINCE AND PRINCESS CHEERED WIDELY AS THE MAYOR CONTINUED:HAPPY PRINCE DO YOU TAKE THIS GIRL TO BE YOUR LAWFLLY WEDDED WIFE FOR BETTER FOR WORSE FOR RICH OR POOR IN HEALTH IN SICKNESS TO PROMISE TO LOVE HER TILL DEATH APART PRINCE NODDED SYAING:I DO .THEN THE MAYOR ASKED ME:PRINCESS ASTEROULA DO YOU TAKE THIS MAN TO BE YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND FOR BETTER FOR WORSE FOR RICH OR POOR IN HEALTH IN SICKNESS TO PROMISE TO LOVE HIM TILL DEATH APART YOU.I NODDED SAYING:YES I MAYOR SPOKE UP SAYING:NOW BY THE AYTHORITY VESTED BY ME I NOW PRONOUNCE HUSBAND AND WIFE YOU MAY KISS THE COOED WHEN THEY SAW THE HAPPY PRINCE PULLING ME FOR A DEEP KISS WITH ME RETURNING IT IN PASSION AND ENDED APPLAUDING AS MARIANNA STARTED CRYING LOUDLY FROM HER YEARS PASSED AN ON A COLD JANUARY I WAS SITTING BY THE WINDOW OF THE PALACE PRINCE SAW ME SEWING AND KNEW HOW MUCH I WANTED A BABY FOR HE WANTED THE NEEDLE FLASHING IN AND DOWN I LOOKED OVER TO THE MYRIADS OF SNOW FLAKES FALLING DOWN LIKE COTTONS FROM HEAVEN AND I SAID:AHH ME IF ONLY I HAD A DAUGHTER HOW HAPPY WOULD I BE?.DREAMING AND LOST IN MY THOUGHS I SUDDENLY PRICKED MY FINGER WITH THE NEEDLE AND THREE DROPS OF BLOOD FELL ON THE SNOW GATHERED ON THE WINDOWSHIL AND I SAID:I WISH FOR A DAUGHTER A DAUGHTER WITH SKIN WHITE SNOW LIPS RED AS BLOOD AND HAIR BLACK AS THE FINALLY IN THE BEGINNING OF CHRISTMAS A BABY GIRL WAS BORNED TO ME AND THE HAPPY PRINCE AND SHE WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED AND SO WE CALLED LITTLE SNOW ONE COLD FEBRUARY DAY I SETTLED ON THE SHOULDER OF THE PRINCE AND WHISPERED:GOODBYE DEAR PRINCE WILL YOU LET ME KISS YOUR THOUGHT I WAS LEAVING FOR WORK IN FRANCE AND HE TOLD ME TO KISS HIM ON THE LIPS FOR HE LOVES I SPOKE HEAVILY THIS TIME:IT IS NOT TO FRANCE I'M GOING I'M GOING TO THE HOUS EOF BEFORE HE COULD REPLY I KISSED HIM ON THE LIPS AND THEN FELL DOWN DEAD AT HIS ME DEAD HE BEGAN TO CRY HEVAILY AND A CRACKING SOUND WAS HEARD INSIDE HIS BODY AND IN FACT IT WAS HIS LITTLE HEART WHICH SNAPPED RIGHT IN TWO.
asteroula chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
HAPPY PRINCE AND MAMA HOLLE
ONCE UPON A TIME IN A FARAWAY LAND A YOUNG PRINCESS SAT IN THE SQUARE TO HELP HER BROTHER WHO'S THE PRINCE OF THE COUNTRY WELL SHE HELPED HIM BY DELIVERING THE RUBY OF THE HILT OF HIS WORD TO HER AUNT WHO'S A SEAMSTRESS HER TWO COUSINS MARIANNA AND THOMAS WELL MARIANNA WAS ILL YET NOW SHE WAS BETTER AND THEY GAVE HER A GIFTA SPINDLE TO SPIN WOOLEN CLOTHES FOR HER INFANT DAUGHTER BY TAKING THE ONE SAPPHIREEYE TO THEIR COUSIN MICHALI WHO'S A VERY POOR WRITER WHO ALMOST STARVED TO DEATH FROM COLD AND FOOD HE GAVE HER A ROSE REPRESENTING THE LOVE OF THE PRINCE TO HER WHICH SHE SMILED AND BLUSHED AND GAVE THE PRINCE A KISS ON THE LIPS WHILE HE RETURNED IT WITH PASSION FOR HE LOVED HER FOR HER KIND NATURE AND HER BIG SHE HELPED HIM BY TAKING HIS OTHER EYE TO THEIR MIDDLE SISTER MARINA WHO'S A POOR MATCH SELLER GIRL AND SHE GAVE HER A PAIR OF THE WIND TOOK THE THREE GIFTS AWAY FROM THE PRINCESS'S HAND ADN THREW THEM ON A CLIFF[WELL] THE CLIFF WAS FAR TOO HIGH FULL OF WATER AND ROCKS.I SAT DOWN AND VEGAN TO WEEP SAYING:OH DEAR MY THREE GIFTS ARE GONA OH WHAT WILL I DO NOW THEY'LL BE UNHAPPY IF THEY FIND OUT ABOUT MY PRINCE HEARD HIS PRINCESS AND SISTER CRYING VERY HARD ABOUT THE GIFTS AND FELT BAD ABOUT WHILE I WAS CRYING I HEARD A CROAING SOUND AND TURNED MY HEAD TOWARD THE DIRECTION AND SAW A ROOSTER DRESSED IN PROFFESOR'S CLOTHES HE WORE A LARGE BODICE ON HIS NECK UNDER HIS WING HE HELD A CANE AND HE WAS WEARING GLASSES AND WHEN HE SAW ME CRYING HE STOPPED AND ASKED: GOOD GRACIOUS WHY ARE YOU CRYING LITTLE GIRL I MEANT PRINCESS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.I REPLIED UNKNOWING MY AUNT AND MY COUSINS AND SISTER WERE WATCHING ME FORM MY AUNT'S HOUSE:OOH SIR ROOSTER THE WIND THREW MY THREE GIFTS AWAY DOWN A CLIFF THEY WERE GIFTS GIVEN BY MY AUNT AND COUSINS AND SISTER WHAT WILL I DO NOW WHAT WILL I TELL ROOSTER SAID CROAING TO ME:COCK A DOODLE DOO DON'T WORRY LITTLE GIRL I'M SURE YOUR GIFTS SOMEHOW WILL GET BACK TO MAYOR AND A PROFESSOR WERE WALING TOWARDS THE SQUARE UNTILL THE SAW SIR ROOSTER COMFORTING ME CRYING FOR MY GIFTS AND THEY WERE WONDERING WHAT WILL I DO.I THEN STARTED WALKING AS MR ROOSTER FOLLOWED LOOKING SYMPHATETICALLY AS THE MAYOR ASKED THE PRINCE WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND THE PRINCE TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND HE TOO FELT AN IDEA CAME TO MY MIND AND I STOPPED SUDDENLY AS MR ROOSTER CROAKED HITTING MY BACK:I'VE GOT IT I KNOW WHAT TO DO I'LL GO AFTER MAYOR AT FIRTS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA BEFORE REALISING WHAT I TRULY MEANT AND HE SAID:OH NO IF THE PRINCESS DIES THE PRINCE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AUNT THE SEAMSTRESS SAID:OH NO IF MY NIECE DIES MY NEPHEW THE HAPPY PRINCE WILL NOT BE HAPPY SAID WORRIEDLY;WE CANNOT LET SUCH A CRUEL FATE HAPPEN TO XADERFI ASTEROULA CAN WE THOMA?.THOMAS SHOOK HIS HEAD AND REPLIED:NO OF COURSE NOT SHE'S USCH A PRECIOUS DEAR TO THE PRINCE AND HE'LL BE HEARTBROKEN AFTER HER SAID:AND NOT ONLY SHE'S HIS LOVER AND HE'LL BE DEVESTATED WHEN HE SEES HER LAYING DEAD IN FRONT OF HIM AND A GREAT ADMIRER OF MY SAID:SISTER ASTEORULA IS A VERY KIND AND GOOD HEARTED GIRL SHE STANDED FOR ME WHEN I WAS IN A WORST CONDITION WE CANNOT LET HER STARED BACK AT THE WINDOW AND SAW ME WALKING TOWRADS THE CLIFF AS MR ROOSYER ASKED ME:WHAT ARE YOU DOING LITTLE GIRL COCK A DOODLE DOO?.IT WAS THEN HE REALISED WHAT WAS I DOING AND HE FLAPPED HIS WINGS SAYING:ARE YOU CRAZY LITTLE GIRL ARE YOU GONNA JUMP A VEYR HIGH CLIFF AND KILL YOURSELF FOR THREE GIFTS?.I SHOOK MY HEAD AND SAID:NO I'M NOT KILLING MYSELF BUT I'LL BRING MY GIFTS SAID CROAKING:WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY DON'T YOU SEE THIS CLIFF IS VERY HIGH AND NOT ONLY IT HAS ROCKS UIT WILL KILL YOU YOU'LL DIE LITTLE I DIDN'T HEARD HIM AND LOOKED OVER THE CLIFF BEFORE MARCHING A WAY FORWARD EACH TIME I TOOK A STEP EACH TIME THE ROOSTER TREID TO STOP ME UT HE KNEW HE CAN'T AND SO HE CLOSED HIS EYES WITH HIS MAYOR SAID:HOLD IT THERE YOUNG MISSY YOU AIN'T GONNA JUMP RIGHT NOW YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE PRINCE BEHIND FOR HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH HE'LL BE HEARTBROKEN WITHOUT PROFFESOR OF MATHS SAID:YES YOUNG LADY SO WITH THE GOOD WAY COME A STEP BACKWARDS BEFORE THE RPINCE'S HERAT BREAKS.I LOOKED AT THEM AND SAID:I'M NOT GONNA DIE BUT JUST BRING MY GIFTS AUNT AND THE OTHERS RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE AND LOOKED WHAT WILL MAYOR SAID:PRINCESS YOU AND THE PRINCE ARE DESTINE D TO BE TOGETHER THE NEXT DAY YOU'LL GET MARRIED AND NOT ONLY YOU'LL GIVE BIRTH TO HIS FIRST DAUGHTER NOW DON'T DO THE UNWISE THING AND DIE LEAVING HIM ALONE CAUSE HIS HEART WILL BREAK INTO TWO.I SMILED AT THAT THOUGHT AND SAID:OKAY ONLY FOR A LITTLE I'LL GO CAUSE THEY ARE PRINCE SPOKE UP:MY PRINCESS SISTER A BRIGHT FUTURE AWAITS YOU AND ME BUT IF YOU DIE MY FUTURE WON'T BE BRIGHT WITHOUT YOU PLEASE I BEG YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT FOR I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.I SMILED OVER THAT REMARK BUT MY BRAIN URGED ME TO DO BUT MY HEART NOT AND I SAID:OKAY ONLY FOR YOU.I TRIED TO GET BACK TO HIM BUT SUDDENLY THE CLIFF PART BROKE AND I FELL DOWN AS THE PRINCE SCREAMED RUSHING OVER TO ME:NO MY PRINCESS.I HIT A ROCK AND FELL DOWN THE WATER AND THE PRINCE ASKED ME:ARE YOU OKAY SWEETHEART DID YOU GET HURT?
god of all chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
God of the Challenge chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
didn't even know that the Polar Express had its own section on Fanfiction.
God of the Challenge chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
my favorite characters were always the Conductor and the Hobo.
Rapunzella chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Oh my goodness, I had a dream last night about this, about little Harry and Hermione and Ron riding the Polar Express––I can't believe someone actually wrote a story about it! This is so cute. Great job :)
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
its a nice concept. I was actually hoping that harry would of been on the train with the original cast.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
If anyone deserved a ticket to Polar Express, it's Harry.
blitzer99 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Oh I do hope you'd continue this, it's so wonderful in many many ways :) I do love this and hope you continue when you get the spare time :)
blitzer99 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is nice, poor Harry though, nothin ever goes right for him. Draco is a prick by all means, someone please dump him off the edge of a very tall cliff without a parisute. Still love this, please keep going :)
blitzer99 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OMG this is so sweet, stupid Dursleys, their so mean to him! I hope you continue this story, it's great so far :D
Saphirabrightscale chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Please write more, it's like the movie.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I just watched this movie while drinking hot chocolate. This is one of my d'ivoire movies of all time.
TuppenceT chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter - read it with my young daughter. With a little polishing this could be really fun