Reviews for Harry Potter and the Polar Express
God of the Challenge chapter 3 . 5/25
didn't even know that the Polar Express had its own section on Fanfiction.
God of the Challenge chapter 2 . 5/25
my favorite characters were always the Conductor and the Hobo.
Rapunzella chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Oh my goodness, I had a dream last night about this, about little Harry and Hermione and Ron riding the Polar Express––I can't believe someone actually wrote a story about it! This is so cute. Great job :)
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
its a nice concept. I was actually hoping that harry would of been on the train with the original cast.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
If anyone deserved a ticket to Polar Express, it's Harry.
blitzer99 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Oh I do hope you'd continue this, it's so wonderful in many many ways :) I do love this and hope you continue when you get the spare time :)
blitzer99 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is nice, poor Harry though, nothin ever goes right for him. Draco is a prick by all means, someone please dump him off the edge of a very tall cliff without a parisute. Still love this, please keep going :)
blitzer99 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OMG this is so sweet, stupid Dursleys, their so mean to him! I hope you continue this story, it's great so far :D
Saphirabrightscale chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Please write more, it's like the movie.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I just watched this movie while drinking hot chocolate. This is one of my d'ivoire movies of all time.
TuppenceT chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter - read it with my young daughter. With a little polishing this could be really fun
BJtheOswaldfanatic chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I really like your story, it's one of a kind... literally. I hope you get the chance to update it, but I know how hard it can be when you're really busy. Great job!
jekl chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I really love this movie (and the book) as well. Please update when you can.
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
this is awesom please continue
NabikiB chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Hate to tell you this, but taking out the original characters and putting in HP Universe ones instead DOES NOT COUNT as a legitimate fanfic.