Reviews for On One Condition
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oy, I sure didn't expect that!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome Awesome and Awesome... oh yeah and Awesome
yay chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I wasn't expecting that.
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh, I loved this! It was cute and funny and just perfect! Ginny's reaction to losing her shoe was very realistic, both humourous and a sympathetic, and her little 'chat' with Pansy was quite hilarious too. And then when we found out Draco was behind it all - just perfect. Funny and sweet and cute and lovely!

Very well written, of course. I loved it!
hannah askance chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I liked this! It was a mischievous little oneshot. Poor Ginny. I suppose I should feel sorry for her, but then she has Draco. The lucky duck.

I had a good time reading this, Jess. Nice work.
PurpleGem589 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Love it! Enough said :)
ABitOfBlack chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"Right. I know. It's not to me either," he whispered in apology.

Nawww! I love the concept of him stealing her things to get her to come back. It really is something Draco would do.

I think this was sweet and charming and an awesome job!
kimono2007 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ahh. I love them both. Both feisty, yet they can't get their hands off of each other. I can just imagine this happening. ;)
HPtwilightfanatic chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was so adorably friggin cute! Exactly what I needed! And I just love how you wrote it! I don't know why, but I just love it! Great job! I love your stuff!
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hahha, this was fantastic! I loved it :D
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Loved this! It was way too cute! Ginny was definitely in character the entire time-and I loved the end twist, where Draco was only taking her things so that she'd come back to him again. As for the hexing bits, I can definitely see that! Great job! Loved the ending sentence!

XOXO, JT