Reviews for Sassafrass Junction
Annie chapter 24 . 9/18
Just going to say that a) Jasper isn't a Cullen and b) he wasn't there when the treaty was originally made, therefore the mutts literally can not apply it to him, as he never agreed to it.
Plus the treaty only talks about biting someone in the vicinity of La Push/ Forks, therefore Jasper could bite Bella in Seattle or something and it still wouldn't apply to him.
Reeth235 chapter 41 . 9/16
abso-fuckin-lutely awe-fucking-some
Absolutely freaking awesome. Ty so much for sharing this story and your writing talent.
mark.tiltman chapter 41 . 8/17
This was an awesome story
MargaritaS chapter 41 . 8/8
so freaking good :)
fairies25 chapter 8 . 6/21
fairies25 chapter 7 . 6/21
They would be really cute together!
fairies25 chapter 6 . 6/21
fairies25 chapter 2 . 6/20
fairies25 chapter 1 . 6/20
Loved it!
Velvet Storm chapter 41 . 5/7
So I know it's been a while since you finished this - hopefully you're still able to read reviews. I'm a little late to the Twilight party, but I have to admit that Carlisle and Jasper have my undivided attention. ;)

The swearing was a teensy bit much, honestly, but I know what you were going for with it. The storyline was very clever and creative - I liked it quite a bit. The 'inner dialogue' comments of the characters cracked me up many times. The part about turning Bella actually got me a little misty-eyed - I thought it was great that she got a little bit of everyone's venom (explains her multiple gifts, no?). I also really liked the relationship between her and Jasper. It wasn’t perfect – it was gritty and tumultuous and realistic. (There’s no way that Jasper could have been who he was and done all the things that he’d done and then be complacent with Alice leading him around like a child; just no way.) It’s funny with Carlisle’s constant desire for Bella – I’ve always thought that he was TOO good. You know the saying ‘it’s the quiet ones you have to watch out for’; seems plausible to me that he WOULD have a pretty dark imagination from decades of repression. A really enjoyable story – I can see why people would read this over and over!
vamp-luvor-1 chapter 41 . 4/19