Reviews for Sassafrass Junction
call us crazy chapter 32 . 11/19
GAH jasper is driving me INSANE. its just like edward and its killing me. if lexi can be so calm and trusting letting bella and jake be together than jasper should be too! the possessiveness and the forced guardianship and the controllingness is all just so...eugh.

this is a really great story though, i'm really enjoying it. i just hope he goes back to the way he waaass, at the beginning :/
call us crazy chapter 15 . 11/19
ugh i love this story but jasper has all of a sudden gotten way too ridiculously possessive, he's sounding just like edward. his thoughts in the beginning were so cute and fun and different. i hope we get back to that soon.
jupiter2005 chapter 41 . 10/18
awesome story glad things worked out. at least bella can handle herself and has the powers to keep others in line when need too. keep up the awesome writing.
Why is it that every story that bella actually gets some balls and can stand up for herself she ends up being a slutily dressed bartender? Seriously, is there no other occupation out there? Is there no other way to show she's become sexy and more feminine besides having her dress like a hooker and get mauled by men? I have nothing wrong with strippers, erotic dancers, or bartenders, but I've seen this same thing in at least ten other stories. A woman first have to dress scantily to be sexy and she sure as he'll doesn't have to be a bartender to get some salt confidence. Also, frankly, I could never see bella becoming a cyotee ugly type bartender. And I bet when I keep reading bella will make disparaging remarks about the men even though she's the one dancing in sex me clothes for them. Jesus
Annie chapter 24 . 9/18
Just going to say that a) Jasper isn't a Cullen and b) he wasn't there when the treaty was originally made, therefore the mutts literally can not apply it to him, as he never agreed to it.
Plus the treaty only talks about biting someone in the vicinity of La Push/ Forks, therefore Jasper could bite Bella in Seattle or something and it still wouldn't apply to him.
Reeth235 chapter 41 . 9/16
abso-fuckin-lutely awe-fucking-some
Absolutely freaking awesome. Ty so much for sharing this story and your writing talent.
mark.tiltman chapter 41 . 8/17
This was an awesome story
MargaritaS chapter 41 . 8/8
so freaking good :)
fairies25 chapter 8 . 6/21
fairies25 chapter 7 . 6/21
They would be really cute together!
fairies25 chapter 6 . 6/21