Reviews for The Story
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really enjoyed it! It had a really nice eerie feel to it...if that makes any sense. I also liked how you made The Teller noticeably different from the crowd.
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was really good and interesting. I love how you have The Teller interjecting with the truth and the conjecture of others. I had really thought the mystery lady was Ginny until you said she had poisoned herself!
cuddlebear992 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This story was really good! I'm not generally into one-shots, but this was an exception! You portray the story so well, show the emotions through your words! Good job my friend.

Brittany
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was...beautiful. Yes, tragic and beautiful and wonderfully creative. I love the idea of the story being told hundreds of years into the future, taking on a myth-like status.

I thought The Teller might have been Ginny at first, but The Teller also says that Ginny died, and that she's telling the story as a remembrance. But really, I don't think that the identity of The Teller is very important to the story. In a way, knowing would ruin the air of mystery.

What I most loved, though, was the absolutely tragic nature of The Story, it's exactly the kind of tale that would be passed down through the ages.

This was brilliantly done and beautifully written. I completely adored it. )
erudessa94 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
that was interesting, don't really get it though:/
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hrrmm, interesting. I actually really like this, though I did find it a bit confusing. Ginny was the one telling the story, right? But she says she died, which means the story she was telling was not actually the story, and could very well mean that everything she said was a lie as well.

I'm too tired to unravel this.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Some vague works can be very gripping and all the more exciting, as is the case here. :)

I do have to ask though, who's the story teller? Hermione or Luna maybe? Or are we not supposed to know.