Reviews for Dreamt
:p loved it!
DarklyDreamingAngel chapter 4 . 7/17
I was like "This is such an interesting concept, and I loOh THERES the smut"
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 7 . 6/25
(**)
Imanilane117 chapter 7 . 6/24
I LOVED THIS UGH IT WAS SO CUTE I JUST WISH I HAD MORE!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 7 . 6/20
so beautiful...so i guess .harry became the MOD then ?
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 7 . 6/14
i like it
knuckles 8 chapter 7 . 6/9
you had me worried there for a moment thinking all was lost for Jasper and Harry. great story loved it.
AngelxCloud chapter 7 . 5/16
i still get slightly emotional even after re-reading this bloody story several times x3
MythicalRosa chapter 1 . 5/15
Just FYI - You have a typo near the very beginning of chapter one. I think you meant to write shirt, but instead wrote 'Large grey sweat shit.' Then again this may be deliberate, in which case I applaud your bravery.
JetsetLifeKilledMe chapter 1 . 5/9
This story is awesome! Kinda wish there was more but you have a really great and unique writing style and the ending fits well. (A sequel or something would be very much appreciated, please and thank you though)
Even though I have read this before I always think that there could be more. I mean you put in stuff about the fighting in Twilight but you stop the story without giving any closure. Like did Jasper's rant at Edward make it so the battle never happens? Or does it?
mayawene chapter 7 . 5/1
thanks
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 7 . 4/28
I did not cry a happy dappy tear at the end. No siree. Not I.
skyeza chapter 7 . 4/14
What happens next?
We need one more chapter. I feel like it was a build up to nothing. Let us see if harry can have a potion that allows vampires yo have children (maybe the children turn into vampires at maturity) a potion to restore memories. And something that lets them walk in the sun. Maybe a way that food taste good or just show them blood pops. I want to see something here. But great story