Reviews for Dreamt
Lizzosaur chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I loved this, I hope you write a follow up.
Lyall of the Rose chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
THANK FREAKIN' GOODNESS! FINALLY!

I loved this chapter! Yay Luna/Alice pairings! But seriously, I started laughing at the end of this chapter out of shear joy from them finally being in the same place. Epic wonderfulness! I kind of wish there was more, but I'm surprizingly ok with you stopping here, it works :D
Dark Catalyst chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
omg yes! i love your story! harry found jasper & aw the best ever thank you thank you for writing and sharing! :D

keep up the great work!

DC
Logan Quiller chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
OH MY GOD!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
No! It can't be over, I only found it a few days ago :(

Loved the ending though.
Stauneauge chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I feel like crying to hsve this wonderful story so abruptly ended. There is no explanation, why Harry is suddenly in Forks. Sure, its a happy ending, though it feels to me, like you lost interest on the plot and that is sad.
Safiiri chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I know you said its the last chapter, but I hope you consider a sequel :) Really enjoyed the story, and I want to know if the potion was finished, see Harry meet the family, how the wolves react, whether or not he figures out a way for Rose to get a our, etc. Please consider a sequel :)
Forgotten Cross chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
*speechless*

...

This was great
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Awesome ending.
SnowSoldier chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Yay! I'm so glad Harry and Jasper finally met!
RogueNya chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I am sad to see this has ended, I would have loved to seen how Harry got here but suppose one can come up with it given that Luna was here as well. But oh well, this was a great story though
Nomore1234 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
well, i'm gonna miss having a Jasper and Harry crossover to read...there isn't many of them, good ones at least.
latdh1 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
i really loved this fic but that was a cop out of a endding please write better enddings
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011

but i don't want it to be over! lol, great job with this fic!
In The Mix chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
It's over? Sadness! I'm glad that it had a happy ending though! Will there be a sequel or at least an epilouge? Please! Pretty please with suger and smexy men on top!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »