Reviews for Dreamt
snarryislife chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
So sweet *tear*
LovelySnakes chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Very nice. I like it a lot.
Aaalove chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Love love love this story
SeasonsInReverse chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Vampires move faster than humans. There's no way Voldemort could have dodged Jasper, especially considering his skill in fighting as proven in Eclipse - unless, of course, you are not following Twilight vampire logic. The only explanation I can think of is that it's a mindscape, and anything is possible...

Also, I'm curious, you seem not to be adhering to the time-frame of either books - for HP the fifth book occurs in 1995/6 and when Edward meets Bella it's 2005. Have you decided to merge the two together?

Anyhow, this story is well written with only minor mistakes here and there - certain story-canon elements not included - such as saying 'trail' instead of 'trial' a few chapters ago when referring to Sirius' imprisonment, and occasional misuses of the various 'there-their-they're'. Overall, an entertaining read. Thank you.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
oh gosh! your story is so awesome! you totally deserve a ton of review.. hehe! though i felt a little dissappointment with jasper at 1st for manipulating Rosalie to take his side... haha! bad Jasper! anyway I like your harry... Can't wait to finish the fic..
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Very well done
MysticBlood chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
if only it was as easy as this in real life you know, meeting your mate in your dreams? too bad it isn't..

but awesome story, i love it! definitely unique and it isn't dragging. (:

~MysticBlood
forrealihatethissite chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
I just...and you just... CRYING BECAUSE THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
AWWWWWWWWWww! Good, I'm glad they ended up together!

-shadow
TheBeauty chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Such a beautiful story. I really love it. It's a shame that they only met in dreams for most of it, because I had this weird thought that one time while they were making out that Harry would say he doesn't want to be deflowered while asleep. Weird I know ;P
Laesk chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
a very good story thank you
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Nice job.
Cassa-Andra chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
So sweet...
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Awww! It was an amazing story! D
curlz87 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Thank goodness! I'm so glad you let Harry & Jasper have a happy ending!

Thank you!

What a great idea, I love how unique this story is, rather than the common, Harry moves to Forks, with or without company, meets vampire story.

Congratulations!