Reviews for Dreamt
My Solitude chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Lovely story. xD
TNM-Writer chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Once again, made me smile. This fic... How many times have I read it? I don't know. Makes my day all the time, though.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
jasper was twenty when he was changed same as emmett im suprised they can even pass off as teenagers. woooo! loved it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
im sorry but if jasper or other vampires didnt have souls they would be like how a person who has kissed by a demeter was they would be nothing but a shell they wouldnt have feelings or be able to walk and talk. isnt harry older then bella if this was really going by dates or harry potter and twilight?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
oh god the always part made me think of severus when he said he always loved lily
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
of course rosalie will have a problem with harry until jasper says it might be possible for harry to make her pregnant. i love when rosie isnt a bitch! im glad she will like harry maybe even act like an older sister to him! i always like when rose and jasper are the ones the person is closest to they are always in the back in stories and its annoying. probably all the bad visions were harry dieing in the war. it would be awesome if luna was alice's mate. i hope you make harry friends with blaise zabini i like him. remus and sirius were not like that at all.
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Oh very cute end! Soo sweet :)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
They are such a good pair...but it's really said...Harrys past I mean. Even thought I don't think Sirius and Remus would compare him to his father so much. When I read the original book he was my favorite character. Because he was the only one, who seemed to really care about Harry. You shouldn't have changed Remus and his character this much. Even if you can explain their behaviours at the beginning. Sure they would see similarities, but I don't think they would treat him like that.

Anyway I like the way Jasper showed Voldemort, where his place is. Really amazing :)

And Harry's intelligence, that I think he has in the books too, but doesn't use so much, is really refreshing. I mean in the books it sometimes (often) seems like he puts himself down to not upset Ron or Hermione, but this Harry is independent and his own person. I like it. Jasper was a really good influence for him!

Great chapter again!
Raven24601 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I loved this story the ending was so sweet please write more stories 3
beulah2013 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
A-maze-ing!
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
you should make a sequel YY! It's so sweet!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Awww :)
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Cute fic, kinda anticlimactic but it was cute non the less. I enjoyed it Good Job!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Sequel please
domsijohn chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
how sweet short wish for more
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »