Reviews for The End is Where We Start From
Gmariam chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I love the 'what if' of this. It makes so much sense, to think that Jack might leave again after Tosh and Owen died. I think you perfectly captured Ianto's anger and hurt throughout, as well as his confusion over Jack's return. I also liked how you allowed him to express his feelings to Jack without compromising his integrity. But best of all was how you kept us guessing what Ianto would do until the very end. It must have been a very difficult decision, because all his fears were valid. I hope it works out for them! Wonderful story!
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
This is probably one of the most beautiful stories I've read.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I liked this.
Gummy Kitten chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
So cute. I definitely felt myself tearing up during this. You have such a perfect and appealing understanding and interpretation of Jack and Ianto's relationship. Some of these moments made my chest so tight, and they felt so real. I always say I wouldn't change anything about COE but this ending is definitely tempting.

"'And it was easy to love him because I knew - deep down, I knew – that I could never have him. He was safe. It was okay to let myself feel for him because he could never be mine.'"

...He must be talking about Jack. And god the fact that you included that relationship and the way you did it just makes it all the better. Jack/Jack is the one Jack pairing that even comes close to rivaling Janto in my book. Everything you've done here is just so perfect in every way. Your respect and understanding and ability to portray all the characters so well... I haven't found another Torchwood fic like it.

Thank you so much for posting this!
red brocade chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I rarely like AU stories but this one is one of my all time favorites. In fact, you've quickly become one of my favorite fanfiction authors with your spot on character voices. Ianto's chilly reception of Jack is wonderful. I would love to see more from this 'verse but I look forward to anything you will write in the future!
risenmitten chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Aww, I loved this. So much emotion throughout, and the ending was so sweet. I absolutely loved the stopwatch scene.

I love your writing style. You're truly gifted the way you can fuse so much emotion and originality into your words.
Furious Dee chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I'm surprised I haven't already reviewed this one, since I'm pretty sure it was the first one of yours I read MONTHS ago, but never mind. It's fantastic. I like the twist of Jack not realising how long he'd been away, and the fact that Ianto really HAD moved on... mostly. There's also something really sexy about a Ianto in his mid-30's... not sure why.

Anyway, yeah, another brilliant premise. Love it.
fire-and-ice1030 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I love the intensity of their relationship that the TV show has always been unable to capture fully! May I suggest an epilogue? I'd love to read more of this story.
MourningGlory 7 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Wow! Number one unappreciated fanfiction. I swear I would create a thousand accounts just so i could review this as many times as it deserves. God, I am just speechless at the moment. I truely wish that there was just a bit more to this story but it ended where it should have. This was just so gloriously perfect. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.

MG7
tym4change chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I liked this the first time I read it. Since then, I began watching Doctor Who.

Now, I love it.

It has the sweet and the angst (I'm a sucker for it) and the smut (ditto), and everything is just so well timed...you may get tired of hearing this very soon, but your writing is wonderful. Simply wonderful.
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Hehe, I LOVED this story. I want to see more. I want to see them on their travels! Wish Jack had come back a little sooner, maybe at 7 years, seven years is good. LOL oh well for wishful thinking.

Wildfire
IantoFan2010 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
really liked this story, love ianto taking the choice of going with Jack
blackteaplease chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
amazing story, their love is so beautiful, thankyou for the great read :)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Gut-wrenchingly beautiful! What an amazing story! I absolutely loved it! Maria xx