Reviews for Nothing But the Truth
Scissors Dolphin chapter 16 . 3/9
And of course the story isn't finished because you needed to have another villain show up and write yourself into a corner.

Every so often, you just need to stop adding on additional things, and finish what you have.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 7 . 3/9
1) Why the fuck WOULDN'T they tell Goku and everyone? There is NO reason not to, and every reason to do it.

2) Stop with the random Japanese.

3) Stop with the in-line Author notes. We don't need to have an in-line author note detailing how bad you are at writing things. It is extremely distracting. We also don't need in-line author notes telling us about the story. The story is supposed to tell us the story.
twinstarfist chapter 16 . 6/20/2017
lol if they get out of this trunks and gohan will be forbade to fuse
megacharizat chapter 7 . 4/27/2017
this is soooooooooooo exciting!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I knew it was a bad idea to read a fic saying 'On hold indefinitely.' But I couldn't help myself. I really like what i've read so far and really wish this was one of the completed stories.
Lolz chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Rebmul chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
gohan the math professor
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
that was so wrong...practically accusing Future Trunks of incest like that lol
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Okay that 7 year thing is a stupid rule. Sure, it's okay for the good guys to come back to life occasionally. But why would they extend the same privilage to the guys in hell? Enma is an idiot.
anonymous chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Trohan should not be more powerful than gogeta, after all goku is a ssj 3 and can beat gohans ass to other world and back and vegeta can do the same wid trunks
Lady minami chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
lol o por dios despues de que acabe la fusion que va a pasar ya no vas a actualizar no me puedo morir sin saber que paso o por dios por favor actualiza! necesito saber que paso si gohan y mirai trunks regresaron a la normalidad o solo destruyeron todo el universo, videl volvera con gohan o solo se alejara por temor necesito saber que paso por favor actualiza!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Oye ya lei toda la historia y hasta ahora me ha encantado porfavor!.. actualizalo ya no.. nos dejes asi porfavor termimala ;) vas muy bien terminala esta grandiosa no me quiero quedar con la duda de que pasara... :/ :(
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
j'aime bien j'attend la suite.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
YOU NEVER FINISHED THE DAMN FIC!
Johan chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
When is the next update 'cause this story is amazing