Reviews for Nothing But the Truth
Lolz chapter 16 . 7/6
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Rebmul chapter 3 . 2/5
gohan the math professor
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
that was so wrong...practically accusing Future Trunks of incest like that lol
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Okay that 7 year thing is a stupid rule. Sure, it's okay for the good guys to come back to life occasionally. But why would they extend the same privilage to the guys in hell? Enma is an idiot.
anonymous chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Trohan should not be more powerful than gogeta, after all goku is a ssj 3 and can beat gohans ass to other world and back and vegeta can do the same wid trunks
aira240302 chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
lol o por dios despues de que acabe la fusion que va a pasar ya no vas a actualizar no me puedo morir sin saber que paso o por dios por favor actualiza! necesito saber que paso si gohan y mirai trunks regresaron a la normalidad o solo destruyeron todo el universo, videl volvera con gohan o solo se alejara por temor necesito saber que paso por favor actualiza!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Oye ya lei toda la historia y hasta ahora me ha encantado porfavor!.. actualizalo ya no.. nos dejes asi porfavor termimala ;) vas muy bien terminala esta grandiosa no me quiero quedar con la duda de que pasara... :/ :(
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
j'aime bien j'attend la suite.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
YOU NEVER FINISHED THE DAMN FIC!
Johan chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
When is the next update 'cause this story is amazing
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Wtf?! You can't just leave us hanging! Please update soon! Please!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
O.o whoa!
Plunny.Empress chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I'm biting my nails in fury and sorrow and nervousness! Oh! Poor Gohan and Mirai! Those that fuse have the memories of their fusions in canon so that means the poor boys will remember doing everything! -wails in agony about all the trauma the two will probably and are suffering-
Anyways, your story line and plot flow are great while your characters and stuff are really believable canon wise. :D However, your punctuation, capitalization, and word tense needs work. :P Everything else is great though. :D So, just grammar needs minor work and you're epic! :D
I really hope you update soon! The suspense in killing me! ((And ruining my nails. ;) )) No rush though. :)
Thank you oh so very much for writing and posting this! :D I really love it. :D
And I might have to use at least the name Trohan for the fusion. ;) It's awesome. :D
ssj7chibividel chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Gotenks... RULZ! (z for infusiasim bad spelling sorry :-\)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
This story was dropped wasn't it? *sigh*