Reviews for Nothing But the Truth
anonymous chapter 16 . 7/8
Trohan should not be more powerful than gogeta, after all goku is a ssj 3 and can beat gohans ass to other world and back and vegeta can do the same wid trunks
aira240302 chapter 16 . 5/17
lol o por dios despues de que acabe la fusion que va a pasar ya no vas a actualizar no me puedo morir sin saber que paso o por dios por favor actualiza! necesito saber que paso si gohan y mirai trunks regresaron a la normalidad o solo destruyeron todo el universo, videl volvera con gohan o solo se alejara por temor necesito saber que paso por favor actualiza!
Oye ya lei toda la historia y hasta ahora me ha encantado porfavor!.. actualizalo ya no.. nos dejes asi porfavor termimala ;) vas muy bien terminala esta grandiosa no me quiero quedar con la duda de que pasara... :/ :(
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 3/21
j'aime bien j'attend la suite.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
YOU NEVER FINISHED THE DAMN FIC!
Johan chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
When is the next update 'cause this story is amazing
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Wtf?! You can't just leave us hanging! Please update soon! Please!
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
O.o whoa!
Dannichigo chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I'm biting my nails in fury and sorrow and nervousness! Oh! Poor Gohan and Mirai! Those that fuse have the memories of their fusions in canon so that means the poor boys will remember doing everything! -wails in agony about all the trauma the two will probably and are suffering-
Anyways, your story line and plot flow are great while your characters and stuff are really believable canon wise. :D However, your punctuation, capitalization, and word tense needs work. :P Everything else is great though. :D So, just grammar needs minor work and you're epic! :D
I really hope you update soon! The suspense in killing me! ((And ruining my nails. ;) )) No rush though. :)
Thank you oh so very much for writing and posting this! :D I really love it. :D
And I might have to use at least the name Trohan for the fusion. ;) It's awesome. :D
ssj7chibividel chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Gotenks... RULZ! (z for infusiasim bad spelling sorry :-\)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
This story was dropped wasn't it? *sigh*
mboyiswa.k.motsapole chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
lmao! I love the math equation part a lot. lot of humor
mboyiswa.k.motsapole chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Ok, am on chapt 2 and the story is so far gud. Bt the thng is earlier wen Videl gave Saiyaman a lift she was surprisd 2 hear dat Goku was dead on May da 26th. Somehow in during lunch she's da one who talks about tribute to Goku hu died fyting cel. or was it bcoz earlier she didnt want Gohan 2 knw dat she knws bwt his father's death?
Rebmul chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
id love to see this finished i really love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
well that is a fucking troll...