Reviews for I'm Always In This Twilight
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 1/27
Well written and probably one of the saddest things on zutara... this fic made me feel terrible for Mai and Aang, though, almost more so than Katara and Zuko. I mean, married to people who consider you their "second choice" and still love each other... that must seriously suck.
lyndamoon chapter 1 . 1/15
*throws phone against the wall* i seriously had the urge to just smash my phone against the wall. this is so real. i'm really glad you didn't turn everything around and have katara and zuko end up together, but the way this ended made me incredibly sad. i felt regret on behalf both of them.
Jbishop chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Okay, but get this: I'm crying. I'm actually having a difficult time writing this review because of it. How dare you.
AMAZING story; I don't know what to do with all this emotion. And the parallels at the beginning and end are beautiful. Just wow.
Keep writing because you are so so great
aomomoendgame chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
i think you just killed me with this fic.

ughh really beautiful writing and ill like to think of this as canon for how lok turned out cuz there's no way anyone could convince me that maiko & kataang happened out of love and not duty. half of the zutara fics i read always end up this way with zutara ending up with their canon counterparts and so many times i just wanna shake them and tell them to screw honor and duty and be selfish for a change. Also, i love that one line from zuko about how he personally feels like the Avatar knows very little about self-sacrifice because that was one of the things that irked me so much in alta where everyone seems to have to give up something but aang manages to get everything without having to sacrifice anything (his morals, his desires, etc.) and i really dont understand the fandom's high opinion of this guy. ugh im getting bitter all over again.

but very lovely job and excuse me while i go cry in a corner over the injustice of how atla ended ;_;
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the feels this thing gave me, the feeeels!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
My poor babies
AJ chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Beautiful writing. I love it and...I need more tissues...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Please excuse me while I cry my silent tears...and this is my new headcanon for LoK because it's the best (and saddest) reason why Zutara isn't canon.
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
AUGH THE FEELS! Why?! Why must you not let them be together?!
Watermellow chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Sadness...
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
sometime i scream yeay its end up zutara! when i read ur fic, sometime i just curse, crap it doesnt end up zutara! -_-
anyway i always love the way u write ur story, altough sometime i dont like the ending :'( but, keep it up! u are good story teller, hope u will writte zutara happy ending fics more :D
teahonorandzuko chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm 98% sure this is the most depressing story I have read in my entire life. I loved it!
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
fantastic! wonderful!
Citrine Griffin chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
DAMN YOU, FEELZ!
Kenai626 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was beautiful like so many of you other stories. I'm jealous of your writing abilities. I love the beginning and the ending; very poetic. I liked it a lot.