Reviews for Alone
BrennanBooth chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great story!
Kapellmeister chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I enjoyed this immensely. I think that you got the characterization of each character spot on. Additionally, your dialogue was a pleasure to read. :-)
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
*Do not cry, do no cry* ! So saaaad ! After this episode, reading your fic is the last thing to do if you don't want to fall into depression.

Not pejoratively of course ; you write so well the feelings of Bones, her loneliness...

Oh and Hannah... She is so kind. And that hurt the most, especially when she said : "Damn right, I'm upset! Your best friend needs you, and you're sitting here with me." There are so many Hannah-haters but I can't be part of this, she is great for Booth.

I was expecting a happy end still like Bones :"Slowly she made her way to the door and cracked it open, half-expecting to find Booth still waiting with the Thai and beer." So hurtful !

So happy to read a new fic from you :)

I hope you spent a great christmas !
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hi! I've missed your writing and posting also, and I am still hoping of course that we'll see some NY fic from you soon too :) I did enjoy reading this, but it was very poignant, bittersweet almost. The end almost brought tears to my eyes as it made me think about regrets and lost opportunities. I think you portrayed Brennan so well, all her feelings and her strength, but that vulnerability also. i also really liked Hannah in this and her understanding and generosity, that was well done.
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *sniff* wow that was so good and sad ..so wat did u think of the episode?

xoxo crazy hot

Leah
here-not-there chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
First of all, this episode is definitely going onto my "most favorites" list. For once, Bones has finally cracked down that armor of hers and gave her heart a chance. It may not be the best outcome yet, but it's a start :)

I still like hannah a lot even after everything that's happened. I think that you portrayed her well in this story! :D

"No backtalk," Hannah interrupted. "Your best friend needs you."

Booth shrugged. "It'll be weird."

She rolled her eyes. "What, you and Temperance have never experienced weird before?"

This sounds very Hannah, esp the "experienced weird before" part! Love it!

I can't wait for the next episode! I can't believe they're making us wait till next year!

-Daphne
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aww. This is perfectly in keeping with the episode. I just want to hug Brennan so much. And I'm as angry at Booth as you have Hannah being; those were my exact thoughts -Booth would not have left her alone, regardless of if it would be weird. I like that you had him go to her, and I think it's realistic to the current state of things that she didn't open the door until he was gone. Oh this brought tears to my eyes all over again. Excellent, excellent fic, love!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I absolutely loved this. But as with the episode, it was a little painful, which I think is necessary at times like these. It can't all be fluffy and wonderful, that's not how things work.

I have to say, I admire the way you wrote Hannah. After seeing the past few episodes, particularly this one, it's so clear that she does care for Brennan, and that she has her best interests at heart, she's not looking to willingly hurt or cheat her out of anything. You captured that perfectly, and it's really nice to read her as she's written on the show, not as a bitch.

I'm still reeling from this ep, I just finished watching it about 3 minutes ago, and I still had this window open, so I could reread and review after I'd watched. I love the development we've seen, it's just giving me chills. This fic was absolutely amazing, and the perfect thing to end that ep with. It was truthful and real, it didn't give false hope or paint everything with sunshine and rainbows, and I thank you for that.

Okay, it's likely none of this makes sense. EmDesch's acting and all in that ep still has be unable to form a coherent sentence, so I do apologize. :)

Lt3
Julia'stoolazytosignin chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really am too lazy to sign in.

It's eight am and I've yet to be asleep.

In any event.

this story was fantabulous.

Like seriously, I love Hannah for that.

It made me really, really, really mad that Booth left her alone when if anyone else had done that to her he would have been right there with thai food and beer.

And I am SO glad that Hannah made him do that. She's right, he's her best friend and she's his and dammit he needed to be there.

thanks for writing this fantastic piece, darling dear.

It was wonderful seeing your name in my inbox again.

Love to the ends of the earth and back.
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hi!

I love it. It breaks my heart, but that’s in tune with the episode.

Your Hannah raised the same feelings the real Hannah rises in me. I love her, she’s great, I’d like her as a friend, I still want her out of the picture. Badly. And I feel extremely guilty about it. I can totally see her kicking Booth’s butt like that. In all fairness, he *does* deserve it. Idiot.

As always, you write wonderfully. It’s always a pleasure to read you. You’re so true to the characters that’s eerie… in a good way.

See you,

allthatisevil
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i love how you make hannah noble and kind!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
good story
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was really good. I was expecting Booth to be waiting when she opened the door too :( Heartbreaking and sad, but in a totally in-character-awesome-kind-of-way. Awesome story :) I loved it
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Your emotions are so cruel, my friend! I do like Hannah, and I believe that is what she would make Booth do.

I wanted to ask you though, what do you think of the night guard. I think (my sister came up with it) that he's a ghost! She went crazy...

Anyway, this was great... I guess... it made me sad.
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, this was very well done.