Reviews for Nothing Comes Out Of Nothing
LazyDaisy123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Fantastic job. You got the angst perfectly and I totally agree with your A/N at the end
7kissestillmidnight chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
genius. loved it! :)
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was really beautiful, I love how Rose is so strong even though it breaks her heart. Nice read!

kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That's sad, even if it was the right decision... Poor cousins
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really liked it - the emotions and everything and the not so unrequited love on Rose's part. Rose/James has always been a potential pairing in my mind, for no reason whatsoever and it's nice to see someone wrote something about it.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved this! It was really moving, I love how flippant you made James' character, and your Rose was really great. Good job for writing next-gen ;)
Acacia Thorn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
*was bored* *looked at Jai's profile* *smiled as she saw the word COUSINCEST*

... I thought it'd be interesting, okay? Don't judge me. D:

Which it was, btw. It was very nice and lovely and actually interesting, as most cousincests are, because, you know, they're /cousincests/.

All in all, I liked it. More? :)

*totally wrote this review like a million years ago* I just realized I never submitted it and that the page was open for around ... a long time :P

IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I loved it, and I'm so glad that it wasn't a perfect happy ending.

The emotions in it just seemed so... real.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It's just wow. Like I said, your drabble was one of my favourite. You explored so much with less than 200 words, it was impressive. But I'm truly glad you continued it. It really was worth it.

There is something so forbidden about this, it's almost natural. I know I make no sense, but I don't know how to explain. She knows it's not usual, she knows it can be considered so very wrong, she fights it. And it's realistic.

I'd have thought that James wouldn't share her feelings, you surprised me here. In a very good way because I could actually see this happening. He has no suffering in this, or at least, not as much as Rose. I think you built both their character very cleverly and separating the scenes was a great way to make us understand both their view on this.

You did an amazing job. I loved it.

*favourites because I'd have never thought I could enjoy a cousincest fic*
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
NANII. Ohmygod. That was beautiful. You're amazing. I lovedlovedloved the Romeo/Juliet/Paris analogy, that was incredible. The ending was heartbreaking- I wanted it to be happy! Grr...

I loved the way she kept coming back to the fact that he was her cousin and nothing could happen in an endless circle- that was really effective.

Fantastic. You're so amazing, Nanii! I'm so glad I got you into cousincest! :')

EscapedReality has written a story called This Systematic Dysfunction, where she writes a drabble thing for each of the next-gen kids, and in her James chapter she's written it as JamesRose. Thought you might want to check it out- that's where I first saw it (:
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

But, of course, I expect nothing less from someone as talented as you. )