Reviews for Blood Brothers
Becky chapter 4 . 4/1
Great bro story. This made me smile. Thank you for writing.
Fandom-friends chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
OMFG OMFG OMFG IT SO INTENSE!
LUV IT!
Blake chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Great story! I really liked it! :)
Little13Silence chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Great fanfic! :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
This was wonderful. Winchester mindset was perfect, as was the writing quality! Why you gotta hurt Sammy?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
You...never met Eric Kripke...too much pain...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Good! Can't wait for more!
LostInTheMiddle chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Thank you very much for this story. I enjoyed it a lot. It's funny how I love to read about my favourite characters getting into trouble. I liked how Sam got worse and a little bit better and worse and better again, which made the plot nice and interesting. And I absolutely loved the ending about the shaving cut. Also, I'm glad that this is one of the stories where you don't need to recall nine series worth of plot in order to get it. It's just that I'm new to the show and don't know every single thing about it. Happy New Year!
Rosepink4140 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Lol, the ending made me laugh :D
Thanks for the story, its awesome!
CrimzonChyld chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Fantastic! Great fic, love the sick Sam love protective Dean and love that Sam still worries about Dean's ribs while he's practically dying. Awesome!
CrimzonChyld chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh no, what's wrong now? Sammy!
It's really good so far, really looking forward to the next chapter. I love seeing Dean take care of Sam.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Okay, so it's three years later and I found this on SPN_Littlbro so I thought, why not, right? Sometimes I don't think to comment on individual chapters when the story is complete but I write too so I know what a thrill it is to get reviews at any time.
I like it so far, I like the chipper Dean and I like how this is a slow working illness going on and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Love my hurt Sammy so much!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 4 . 9/3/2013