Reviews for Blood Brothers
Jack chapter 4 . 5/3
I thought the story was cute.
More or less, though, it was simple and a little bit slow. A lot of sitting, waiting, medical talk.
In a story like this, in my opinion, you need to keep the reader on their toes.
So Sam gets an infection, is bed ridden. Now he's having allergic reactions to the medications, his blood is terrible, overall, he's not doing well.
The road you took wasn't bad, but it could have been spiced up.
What if all hope seems lost, Sam isn't getting better and Dean is sitting by his bedside, realizing that a simple infection is about to take his brother from him.
And then Ruby shows up and convinces Dean that if Sam drinks her blood, he'll recover right away.
He'll make a full recovery and be healthier than ever.
Then you have to deal with Dean actually giving in to Ruby, or Ruby just forcing the blood into Sam's veins through the IV.
Just a thought, something to spice it up and keep the story moving.
Not a bad story, but could have been stronger.
ooooooooo
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
What's gonna happen to Sammy?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
This is really good, I can't stop reading. :)
Becky chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Great bro story. This made me smile. Thank you for writing.
inactiveinactive12345 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
OMFG OMFG OMFG IT SO INTENSE!
LUV IT!
Blake chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Great story! I really liked it! :)
Little13Silence chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Great fanfic! :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
This was wonderful. Winchester mindset was perfect, as was the writing quality! Why you gotta hurt Sammy?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
You...never met Eric Kripke...too much pain...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Good! Can't wait for more!
LostInTheMiddle chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Thank you very much for this story. I enjoyed it a lot. It's funny how I love to read about my favourite characters getting into trouble. I liked how Sam got worse and a little bit better and worse and better again, which made the plot nice and interesting. And I absolutely loved the ending about the shaving cut. Also, I'm glad that this is one of the stories where you don't need to recall nine series worth of plot in order to get it. It's just that I'm new to the show and don't know every single thing about it. Happy New Year!
MaraudersinKonoha chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Lol, the ending made me laugh :D
Thanks for the story, its awesome!
CrimzonChyld chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Fantastic! Great fic, love the sick Sam love protective Dean and love that Sam still worries about Dean's ribs while he's practically dying. Awesome!
CrimzonChyld chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh no, what's wrong now? Sammy!
It's really good so far, really looking forward to the next chapter. I love seeing Dean take care of Sam.