Reviews for Keeping the Shadows at Bay
Rokimbo chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Enjoyed how you tweaked the scenes and loved how you wrote the intimacy between Sheridan and Delenn. A terrific read.
Harrie chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Great story... Moved a little too quick for my tastes but it works out in the end. Overall it's a good reimagining of the end of the second season.

The only real issue I had is that you have Delenn drinking wine which she would have never done, because alcohol (even small amounts) causes Mimbari to go into psychotic homicidal rages. This is established in the first season episode "Quality of Mercy" while Lennier and Londo are at the night club. Granted her change might off set that but I doubt that she would want to test the theory to find out.
Nyt Yanse chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
This is a fascinating look at what might have been, very interesting take. The changes to the scene were interesting, but somehow still fitting. The ominous foreshadowing about Delenn's fate is spine-tingling. Can't wait for more!
loveder chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Can't wait for more! Love it!
Nyt Yanse chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
This was a fantastic update, both sweet and erotic, a difficult combination. I love John's errant thought, recollections and metaphors. I wonder how Lennier's reacting to this unexpected leap in relations?
NWHS chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Nice update. There were quite a few touching and, of course, humorous parts.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is a good start, I am eager to see more!
NWHS chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I read a couple of other fanfics on this very topic and they've all been very well done, using the Markab event as a pivotal point in the changing J and D relationship. You did a nice job delving into a path that could've been taken and addressed some of the pain Delenn must felt at seeing all those innocent people die while being unable to do much of substance to help alleviate their suffering.
Loll chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Brilliant story can't wait for more