Reviews for Krait Book 01 Slytherin's Heiress
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 35 . 6/7/2015
Wow! I'm actually writing a story about Voldy Moldy's daughter too, but it's got a different take on it. It was good to see how someone else went with it though. This was an incredible peice of work- nice job.
dianaanne chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Last chapter had inappropriate I use still. Neighbors of I mentioned when first went to Spinners End ... Sirius realization and Severus' empathy for Harry was well done.
dianaanne chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I really can't blame Krait for her intended prayers. But I do know some very nice nuns. One is a good friend of my mom's and a hospital chaplain.
dianaanne chapter 34 . 12/31/2014
Had fun rereading!
dianaanne chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
Love David.
dianaanne chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
There were a couple random p.s. still. Last chapter or this one.
trichorse chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
It's doing the 'I' thing still...once at "pupils of" and came out "pupils of I" and once in the neighbor hood boy "interpreted I's name to one he recognized". Some times things don't want to sort out.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well! As you can see, I've finally found the start of your Snape series, and I must say I'm intrigued. It will be interesting to see how Severus copes with such an unusual student...
aalens chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
Ah, now I am desperately hoping that you have written the sequel - off to check now.
Many thanks for writing this fic, I am thoroughly enjoying it.
aalens chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
Here: ' " in case it is more scrying devise than communication" ' Shouldn't devise be device? ( It appears to be a noun in that sentence.)
aalens chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
Yesterday, I was delighted to,happen across your wonderful Shogun fic,. Then today it really made my day to see that you have written so many other stories, some of which, like this one, are in my favourite fandom, HP.
This one is particularly enjoyable, and I am loving it.
BTW, and probably dozens of readers have mentioned it before, if so then sorry for mentioning it again, but Snowy owls do not hoot, they make a sort of barking noise.
aalens chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
At last someone who objects to fake Moody's cruelty to the spider! I have been reading HP fanfiction for many years and that is the first time a character has objected to the lesson on ground of cruelty. Good for you. It has always bothered me.
dianaanne chapter 35 . 3/24/2014
Yes, I am reading again ;-) sleep eluded me. Going to try again now.
Anne chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Was feeling homesick for the Krait HP world, so am re-reading.
hwyla chapter 35 . 6/17/2013
I must say I have enjoyed this fic - and especially your OC characters. It's nice that you've managed to keep them from being too MarySue-ish, tho' Krait could come a bit close. I think it's her 'practical nature' that helps keep her from feeling like that - despite her looks and power. I don't much like her pregnancy, but if one is going to read stories of romance between a teenager and an adult, one has no right to complain. So, I won't say any more. I like the way you write well enough to overlook it. Looking forward to the next bit of story!