Reviews for Tangled Inception
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
It is good.
garnet14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this sounds really please dont make this story too morbid and a young teen and i do like spooky suspenseful type stories and i really want to find out what happens.
chocoholic chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
man,this is so creepy cool!pleasePLEASEplease continue.i am a big fan of all things ,the reason i went to see tangled was after i saw that commercial (WANTED:kindly mother figure)of mother the end it had like a montage of all these dark scenes of her,the part that got me was when it showed her morph into an old woman.
CaroloftheHells chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
wow. that was cool and...creepy

but i like it :D
Noooo longer in use chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I miss Rapunzel's old hair. :) I have golden brown hair that reaches down to my waist. And I really really REALLY want it to be as long as Rapunzel's. Realy really REALLYYYY.
Noooo longer in use chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
It was fantastic at how you introduced the story. Purley amazing.
Milza chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
aaaaaargh please write more!

(yup this is most definately a review)
Ataahua chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Firstly, I simply love how you show the reader that the animal's are intrigued, or rather bothered, by Eugene's hairy chin. It makes sense. And the emphasis of how sick Pascal was is shown in the sentence '...Pascal narrowed his eyes at that bushy-chin human...' because of the word "that". Oh, but I think it should be bushy-chinned. I'm guessing that's a typo. It happens.

I notice some errors regarding commas and capitals in relation to speech marks. Instead of '"Rapunzel is so clever now…" She said...' it should read "Rapunzel is so clever now," she said... I used to do this too - it's a very common mistake. I wished that I'd been told sooner rather than later, because my stories then needed so much editing (on my old account). If you're still a little confused by my murky explanations, you can always examine this in a book. That's how I learned that.

Uh oh. A bit of a dilemma that she seems immortal! Perhaps the flower will be the key to her destruction...? :O *hasn't read the original tale by Brothers Grimm* XD

Please update soon! I'm intrigued, and faving you as an author - awesome writing style. :)
Ataahua chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ooh. I like where this is going. Thoughtful idea with the hidden flower. Also, very descriptive writing. When it comes to suspense, horror and such, a descriptive and formal writing style always draws the reader in that much more. Good job! Onto the next chapter.

-Ataahua
Senuna chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Loved it!

Great job on the characterization: you nailed it :)

A story written with such detail, control (no rushing to the climax) and care is very rare these days.

I do hope you won't make it too dark, I'm not really one for the gruesome thrillers..

As for the length of the chapters:

The chapters are rather short. I understand that stretching complex scenes like the rebirth of Mother Gothel will make it dull and tedious, but I do hope that your reposts will be even more satisfying than they already are, with chapters blowing your brains out (if they hadn't already done that).

Keep it up.
esoterikat chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Where's the rest of it? Please update soon!
Fishyicon chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Oh no! Cheesy! That's okay, it's nice to throw in a couple of those moments every once in a while.

Great story so far! I'm eagerly awaiting more. Update soon!

~Fishyicon
comealongpond chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Oh, cheesy moments make me happy. Excited to see more! :)
Rotashark chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
:0 ! excited! keep writting
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Looooobed it

mthr gothl is the best disney villan evverrr i was sooo sad wjen she died plus the fact that she wasnt even completly evil was sad i mean she did care aboit rapunzel even though she kiddnapped her and stabbed her boyfreind

but all that aside i loved her

ppz plz plz write mooooree

plz!