Reviews for Blair and Wyatt Have A Baby
cherelli chapter 1 . 3/14
I re-read To Die For, and Drop Dead Gorgeous. I remembered seeing your story about Blair and Wyatt having a baby. So, yay, I found it. You have Blair's and Wyatt's voice. I loved every moment of this story. Too bad you did not continue with little slices of their life. They are loved, and I will keep your story to re-read right along with my yearly visit with Blair and Wyatt. Thanks also for sharing your talent. :) Perfect!
mandy chapter 1 . 2/2
Everytime I read this fic, I fall in love all over again. I've been a fan of Linda Howard's for years & to see a fanfic for two of her books is beyond fantastic. I know this was written awhile ago, but this is the only LH fic I've ever seen, so please if you're ever able to; please write again. Thank you so much.
KK chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awe. I miss Blair and Wyatt. This is great. What's next. I want more story.
sammie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow. I just want to thank you for writing this. The Blair series is an absolute favorite of mine (it's so rare to see a romance book with a direct sequel; Dara Joy is the only other romance author I've found that's done this; good, sexy books too :) ) I've been looking for someone, anyone that's written ff for Linda Howard, I was delighted to see this. I love Blair & Wyatt together, finding this & it being about them having a baby?... Fantastic. Please write again. I know this was written a little over 2 years ago, but I've just found this & who knows who in the future will be like me & search for Linda Howard ff?

PS- any other Linda H books you want to write about would be much appreciated. Just sayin.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
ewwww. There is such thing as too much information. I REALLY don't want to hear about the juicy sexy lil details of labor.
Rory22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I've read your story on my phone last night but had to return today to give you some love. I really really enjoyed it! You have no idea how happy I was to read anything about Blair and Wyatt. I never imagined what the labor would be like for these two, but your take was perfect. Wyatt is so strong but tender with Blair and she is, as always, hilarious! I think you captured their characters perfectly.

Thank you for writing it. I'm not opposed to begging for more stories though! hehe Would you consider writing any other one-shots about Blair and Wyatt? If yes, please please please do it! If I had a single writer's bone in my body I'd do it myself, but I don't, so I can only hope that someone as talented as you will write more about them.

In any case, thanks for the story. It made my evening last night!
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aww, their babay sounds adorable :D I absoulutly loved the series because it was a hilarious and sweet at the same time.

Anywayz,loved the fanfic :)