Reviews for May 18, 1996
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/3
Poor Danny his record was broke b/c of Steve. Well he will have to make Steve break his record then.
AriesTaurus chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love, love, love this!

Now, my only problem is I want to see the flip side, aka Steve breaking his own streak with Danny as a witness!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
ROTFLOL! I loved this...

"I hate you," he said, shaking his head vehemently. "I hate you so much."

Steve grinned a little, keeping his hand steady on Danny's back. "No, you don't."

"Yes, I do," Danny said adamantly, his lack of energy be damned.
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I did not think a story about barf would amuse me as much as this one has. The reason? I feel the same way about barfing as Danny!

The way you described his fight to hold it back brought back unpleasant memories of the summer of 2008! It was pain meds and car sickness that did me in during a 12 hour car ride and I remember fighting it the whole way but unfortunately I couldn't take it anymore.

Great job with the story! I shall now mark this as one of my favorite stories. Thanks for posting this!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Only a truly amazing writer could make a story about puking so funny and entertaining. And the bit where Steve backs up when he realizes he may be hit with some flying puke is SO hysterical and true to life. I thought that was a high point until I got to what "caused" Danny's head to hurt. Super, super, super.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hey Faye,

What a fun read! I am really starting to get into Hawaii Five-O and was poking around when I discovered this fic. I love the way you portrayed the guys...all the banter and snark and hurt/comfort added in! Perfect! You nailed them! I am hopeful that this show will give us a bit of Danny limpness with lots of comfort from Steve sometime soon. A girl can only hope, right?

What a treat to see you in this fandom! I hope to read more of your fics. as the holiday allows. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us! ~Rachelly
A chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love that Steve was the cause of Danny being sick. This is so funny. You get their dialogue perfect. Thank you.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
HAHA! I have never laughed so hard and so much at vomit before in my life! Actually, I don't think I've *ever* laughed at vomit before in my life... Anyway, funny stuff. Your banter between Danny and Steve is just terrific, too. Terrific!
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I laughed out loud when Steve told Danny he knocked him over. Great job with the banter!
goblz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Great fic! I loved that you took that line and made a story out of it, and a great story at that!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Now this is the squee I'm talking about. Hurling Danny for the win! And I love how he can still rant with a concussion. And how he and Steve are competitive about BARFING. OH, BOYS! :D
roantimothy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
ICK! but oh, so good.
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I feel for poor Danny, but as always he's exaggerating his responses to the little things so much that it's funny. And Steve is really trying to help, and full of guilt, but it's doing him no good. I really liked this.
mcatB chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved this. Really enjoyed the banter between the two and Danny's adamant desire to keep his record...
AZGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Thanks for the much needed laughs! Great fic...