Reviews for A Catty Christmas
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
This is one of the most amazing and unique fanfics I've read! I never would have thought about a church/chairman story but this blew my mind! So hilarious and sweet and unexpected! Thank you!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww soooooo cute! And funny
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Aww! So cuuute!:D
sychopenguin5 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
!

Those kitties are absolutely ADORABLE! And so realistic to the way cats really interact... My cat hates it when she has to share living space with any other animals, but she'll put up with it as long as I pet her (sometimes .). Very good job! D
Graphite Reaction chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I think you just killed me with cuteness.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Aww, this is so cute. I especially love the way you wrote mostly in the cats' point of view, because it was a nice twist and you pulled it off incredibly well. :D
Carcharias chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
D'AWWW. Please keep writing Malec-related stories. I love them and I love how you write them. Besides, Chairman Meow is beyond cute. Muppets Christmas Carol, indeed. :D Merry Christmas, (if this is a bit late ;)
Demicat chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
excellent story! I really like how you've portrayed Chairman Meow and Church, they are so cute. -D.C.
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I love this fic. Just, Church and Chairman awesomeness; it's so cute how they hate each other one moment and then can snuggle close and get over their differences the next. :P

Lol! "That had better not be blood." XP

This was great. )

Funny thing happened this week; I recently got my friend addicted to your stories (the one who's reading the Reg/Teddy fic now as well 'cause I said I hated her for not reading it) and we were talking about something random and it was like "something something something-" "AHH! CHURCH!" and she was just "...what?" "well, I just love him. He's over 100 yrs old!" "So? Magnus is 900..." "But, it's Church!" and then she went, "Omg, so, She has this fic about the cats-!" "Omg, I know! Amazing, right?" and then we went obsessive fangirl about this. XP Love you.

Happy Christmas!

~Lynx
Bookworm24601 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Aww...gotta love temporary truces...

Excellent job, darling! ;)
Dannie Jo chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Aw, this is such an ADORABLE story. I love Chairman and Church stories. You do a great job with it as well. Good luck in the future!

-Dani
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
THEY'RE SO CUTE!

I had a feeling I wasn't supposed to read this when you first put it up, but I wasn't sure why. I know now. I didn't like Church much when it was just Mortal Instruments, I was much more attached to Chairman Meow then, but I read Clockwork Angel this week and when I figured out Church was over a hundred years old I had a total fangirl moment. )

But now I'm so glad I've read this, because this week I developed that affinity for Church. So even though Chairman Meow's hilarious to read from, I think Church might be my favorite. Not totally sure. They're just so adorable!

I also love how Alec and Magnus have to separate lofts and just share a bedroom- that makes so much sense. .

Update soon please! ) Much luvs,

~Lynx
Luina chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awwwwwwww, I love it!

Its very... cat to think, that the humans are their pets. XD *pets own cat*

Chariman Meow and in Church are adorable! *o* Please never stop writing such great Mortal Instruments-Fanfics!
Carcharias chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Cuuute! Oh I love Chairman Meow. Living q-tip indeed! This is just what I needed in a day full of finals studying. Happy Holidays!
Feles chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Chairman is so... cat XD Really. If cats could speak - sorry. If the stupid humans that we are could understand cat - I bet they would sound just like this. Of course the world revolves just around them. Because what else could there be of more interest? Evil elves though, not respecting that. No wonder they have to live so far away from any cat. They were probably exiled some time in the past.

Oh, and I wished Magnus could understand cat... he and Church would make a nice team, I guess. And they could both make Alec wonderfully embarassed with old stories *g* (Not to mention the stories about greatgreat-something-fathers Lightwood and Herondale who were just as interested in Downworlders as Alec and Isabelle are...)

And it's for meeeeeeeeeeeee! Wheeeeeee! DDD Thanks SO much! It's really great. Love it. And it has cats in it! *g*

*pets poor, sparkly-wet Chairman*